Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Anyone knows why I can't log into notarmory? It says username or password incorrect, despite triple checking it?
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
BS = bullshit where I come from
adamo68
Abomination
147 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What does the ability Scream of Tran'goul (From the Sigil of Seven Deadly Sins) do?
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
adamo68 wrote:What does the ability Scream of Tran'goul (From the Sigil of Seven Deadly Sins) do?

It's only use is to summon the final bosses in the Void uberquest, Rathma and Mendeln.
adamo68
Abomination
147 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What would yall's ideal TU and then later; Crafted/Sacred/Set setup be for the Act 1 Merc?
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
What's wrong with uldyssian? Does he have a trillion hp or something or is there any special thing I need to do? Cause he doesn't seem to take almost any damage. I've bee shooting at him for 30 minutes and I barely got 5% hp off him. What's the deal?
Hipposcottamus
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Celestialray wrote:What's wrong with uldyssian? Does he have a trillion hp or something or is there any special thing I need to do? Cause he doesn't seem to take almost any damage. I've bee shooting at him for 30 minutes and I barely got 5% hp off him. What's the deal?

He's just got a lot of hp or maybe very high elemental resist. Took me about 15 minutes with pretty well geared trap sin.
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Hipposcottamus wrote:
Celestialray wrote:What's wrong with uldyssian? Does he have a trillion hp or something or is there any special thing I need to do? Cause he doesn't seem to take almost any damage. I've bee shooting at him for 30 minutes and I barely got 5% hp off him. What's the deal?

He's just got a lot of hp or maybe very high elemental resist. Took me about 15 minutes with pretty well geared trap sin.

That's weird. I deal mostly physical damage. To be fair, my gear isn't the best but his edyrems (and more specifically, the shields of his edyrems) makes the fight very very long. Gonna have to get better gear.
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Is archbishop lazarus supposed to be so trial and error ish? So you just run in circle around the arena one purify at a time until he dies? He barely takes damage from purify. The problem is that even a single mistake is instant death. Moreover, sometimes it happens that he teleports into you so you can't move. The only option is to teleport away, but given the fact that that's the only window to purify, you may not even notice in time that you're stuck and die. Any tips to make this fight more fair?
Hipposcottamus
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Celestialray wrote:Is archbishop lazarus supposed to be so trial and error ish? So you just run in circle around the arena one purify at a time until he dies? He barely takes damage from purify. The problem is that even a single mistake is instant death. Moreover, sometimes it happens that he teleports into you so you can't move. The only option is to teleport away, but given the fact that that's the only window to purify, you may not even notice in time that you're stuck and die. Any tips to make this fight more fair?

Do you have uldyssian charm that adds levels to purify?