Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
tbone503 wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
tbone503 wrote:
So I'm wondering if these weapon mystic orbs would be a good one for my Neutraldin that's primary skill is Vessel of Justice.

Magical/physical spell dmg, energy factor, %xp gained.

Well I've already applied the max of 5 for each of those, that's why I was wondering about the life on attack and mana on attack when I'm able to add more. Just wondering if they work with Vessel of Justice the way life after kill would.

Have you considered UMO's? As many MO's don't work with a lot of builds.
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I want to make
Void (Xis)
in eth balanced knife. Do i need to put indestructible jewel in it, or am I safe going with something else?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
masochista wrote:I want to make
Void (Xis)
in eth balanced knife. Do i need to put indestructible jewel in it, or am I safe going with something else?

Skills dont consume ammo, only normal attacks. Slapping with it for the juicy phys resist (shadow refuge) will degreade it over time tho, but it will still last for a very long time, so its your choice.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Knight_Saber wrote:
tbone503 wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
tbone503 wrote:
So I'm wondering if these weapon mystic orbs would be a good one for my Neutraldin that's primary skill is Vessel of Justice.

Magical/physical spell dmg, energy factor, %xp gained.

Well I've already applied the max of 5 for each of those, that's why I was wondering about the life on attack and mana on attack when I'm able to add more. Just wondering if they work with Vessel of Justice the way life after kill would.

Have you considered UMO's? As many MO's don't work with a lot of builds.

I probably would if I could find any. I think I've only found 1 or 2 my entire time playing, about 10 months.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Istaryu wrote:
Void (Xis)

Skills dont consume ammo, only normal attacks. Slapping with it for the juicy phys resist (shadow refuge) will degreade it over time tho, but it will still last for a very long time, so its your choice.

Most throwing weapons will lose durability per quantity as well, I think. Might need confirmation, but I use a balanced axe for melee barb often and the durability notifications are constantly going off, so I think it drains by the quantity.

best solution is to get more maelstrom damage so you dont need to use shadow refuge
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Can anyone tell me where does Uldyssian's Sword drop? I am trying to upgrade worldstone shard for samael. I don't know if wikipedia is up to date. So I need the following items?

Glorious Book of Median
Sigil of the 7 Deadly Sins
Uldyssian's Sword
Assur's Bane
Mystic Shard

Is this list accurate?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Celestialray wrote:Can anyone tell me where does Uldyssian's Sword drop? I am trying to upgrade worldstone shard for samael. I don't know if wikipedia is up to date. So I need the following items?

Glorious Book of Median
Sigil of the 7 Deadly Sins
Uldyssian's Sword
Assur's Bane
Mystic Shard

Is this list accurate?

list is not up to date:

Uldyssian's Sword -> Neutrality Pact
Mystic Shard -> Ghost Shard
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What is the best poison spell for aoe farming Sorceress can use? (including oskill or character skill obtainable via items)
stevofasho
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
hey guys fairly new to Median but what skill setup is being used with edyrem summoner barb? any help is greatly appreciated :D
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Crash wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
Void (Xis)

Most throwing weapons will lose durability per quantity as well, I think. Might need confirmation, but I use a balanced axe for melee barb often and the durability notifications are constantly going off, so I think it drains by the quantity.

best solution is to get more maelstrom damage so you dont need to use shadow refuge

Throwables have a hidden durability (should be around 10-20) and when it is depleted, it loses 1 quantity
So a 400 quanitity weap with 20 dur would end up at 8000 durability. Can break but will take a lot of time.