Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Hungrywulf
Imp
4 | 0
Is this a bug, I have all the stat requirements for equipment but I seems to need more stats. Adding some more eventually allowed me to equip the item. It seems like stat requirements don't factor in the additional stats given by equipment.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Stats given by the piece of equipment you are trying to put on will apply after it is equipped.
Hungrywulf
Imp
4 | 0
Semigloss wrote:Stats given by the piece of equipment you are trying to put on will apply after it is equipped.

Let me be clear, the item is green and I have all the stats to put it on. In other words I need more stats then the requirement says. In fact it doesn't even say the voice line "I can't use this yet" In fact it even makes the noise when you equip an item. It just doesn't equip. This is the second item that has done this.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Oh gotcha. I've had a similar problem happen to me (sometimes on my Merc too) where you just have take off and put back on a different piece of gear. Might be the solution.

One other check would be if the item has any minus stats on it.
Hungrywulf
Imp
4 | 0
I've tried everything, I'm pretty sure this is a bug, unless I'm really missing something. It's on the druid if that matters. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem. If so it might not be a bad idea to make your voice be heard.
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
Which stats should i look for to equip a Ranger Sister? Not asking for specific gear, just want to know what should i aim for (still leveling with the new patch and wanted to try the Act.1 Merc.)
Khargon
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hungrywulf wrote:I've tried everything, I'm pretty sure this is a bug, unless I'm really missing something. It's on the druid if that matters. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem. If so it might not be a bad idea to make your voice be heard.

I'm having the same issue on my druid. I cannot equip T4 Lionpaws even though I have all the requirements. It makes the sound that they equip but are still on my cursor.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Khargon wrote:
Hungrywulf wrote:I've tried everything, I'm pretty sure this is a bug, unless I'm really missing something. It's on the druid if that matters. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem. If so it might not be a bad idea to make your voice be heard.

I'm having the same issue on my druid. I cannot equip T4 Lionpaws even though I have all the requirements. It makes the sound that they equip but are still on my cursor.

The strength bonus from Feed the Pack currently results as a bugged interaction. It doesn't really get registered. You have to invest extra strength points until you can equip the gear. Hopefully it'll be fixed asap.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
Zaak28
Destroyer
6 | 0
So... Triune.

Posess now has 20s cd

Lucion heals when he is near malic.
Also the "normal" bait malics projectiles to hit lucion didnt dmg lucion at all.

No idea what the new plan is or what i did wrong. The "old" way (how i killed him the last seasons) at least didnt work at all.
Yan75
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Hi,

I spent at least 15 shrines on a rare sacred Hammerhead Axe trying to get the Mark Of The Wild oskill for my Barb.. and nothing!

Am I missing something or is it just bad luck?