Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
Is there a way to export single player character? My pc is about to take a nosedive. edit: I copied the .d2s files over to a usb. Should that suffice? And if the game upgrades from 1.4 to like 1.5 will the files still work?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Diaco wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:
Diaco wrote:
tbone503 wrote:@ FluxGenesis

You figured it out, but good rule to follow so you don't run into this. Always fill sockets first, MO last. ;)

except when making runewords. always MO bases before making the runewords so you can break the 200% ED cap. just keep an eye on the resulting required level

It's not a thing anymore since double MO removed and you will end up at 5 MOs applies and 130 ED (before these changes you could add less then 15 MOs for cap ED to 350 and still having space for extra MOs after runeword making)

not sure what you mean. if you have a superior base for a runeword, you already have 35% ED, plus 25% from luck pot that's 60. add 75% from MOs you get 135%. any runeword with >65% ED will break the 200% cap. if you apply the MOs after making the runeword you'd still be limited to 200%ED

There was a hax before when you max out base ED cap (350) with less then 15 MOs, then if you make RW with less than 350 ED - you could add more MOs to cap ED come from RW for total of 700% ED. That wasn't working if you make RW before applying ED..
But watever. Anyway ED must be added before making RW so.. i thought you meant getting "double ED cap" as it was in Ult.

Ericksonius wrote:Is there a way to export single player character? My pc is about to take a nosedive. edit: I copied the .d2s files over to a usb. Should that suffice? And if the game upgrades from 1.4 to like 1.5 will the files still work?

Yep, you can place your d2s in save folder (for Sigma it's located in C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\MedianXL\save). With every new patch only thing you may need to do is refind items/respec skills unless devs won't warn about characters incompatibility.
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
old chars with items that are removed will be glitched and usually you cannot load them.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Do items with faster run/walk have any effect on mercenaries?
kortt
Core Lord
393 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tbone503 wrote:Do items with faster run/walk have any effect on mercenaries?

sure
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
74 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is there a reason why I cant use mousewheel to bind a command?
I want to use mousewheel up for previous skill and down for next skill.
MXL does not allow (or recognize?) mousewheel for bindings.
kortt
Core Lord
393 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
FluxGenesis wrote:Is there a reason why I cant use mousewheel to bind a command?
I want to use mousewheel up for previous skill and down for next skill.
MXL does not allow (or recognize?) mousewheel for bindings.

You can use it, but I don’t know why it doesn’t work for you.
lefthandjim
Skeleton
2 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
How do I verify my account on the discord server?
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Can some1 remember if Neutrality Pact form 1.0 Sigma / Season 19 rolls 1-2sk or its just +1sk?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
smartasss wrote:Can some1 remember if Neutrality Pact form 1.0 Sigma / Season 19 rolls 1-2sk or its just +1sk?

Documentation can. (Game - Doc)