Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I have a question about Valkyrie's Prime bow.
The only official info can be found in the Dungeons documentation, but it's incomplete or scattered.
- What bonus gives the Ancient Book, given by Xazax ?
- What means "Athulua's determination" in the tooltip ?

I play SP so I hope I can count on the community to get the emblems I haven't been able to find myself ;)

Thanks
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
Johnny Impak wrote:What would be you midgame gear on a Noctule using melee assassin ?

dex craft?
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
For a couple pieces it can do, notably gloves and boots.
With the addition of Shadow Dancer giving 2% block when activated, it gives you more space to get stuff like %dr (until it can be capped by SR alone), life leech etc...

Was thinking about dex crafted shield, gloves and boots, Erawan armor, Truce belt (with life leech and flat hp/% dex jewels), Haareis T4 diadem and intimidating crafted and blessed claw. 2X Ripstars and Scarab of death ammy.
At lvl 120 with this setup, I can reach 50% dr with Shadow Refuge, keep good life leech and gain some hp.
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tell me the truth, it's impossible to find two relics on one char?
mrsmitee
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Sup I am playing a sum barbarian trying to figure out how to farm Duncraig without dying have 570k def 8.6khp max res and 60 PDR and somehow something keeps 1 shotting me from time to time?
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
mrsmitee wrote:Sup I am playing a sum barbarian trying to figure out how to farm Duncraig without dying have 570k def 8.6khp max res and 60 PDR and somehow something keeps 1 shotting me from time to time?

Try staying away from barrels. There are enemies that throw barrels at you. Once you see the sparks (which fuse the barrels, forcing them to explode) it's time to change the location.
anDr3a
Stygian Watcher
44 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I just bought a Relic Vessel of Retribution +17, but now it's only +3, how can that be?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
anDr3a wrote:I just bought a Relic Vessel of Retribution +17, but now it's only +3, how can that be?

If your character natively has that skill in his tree, then +3 will be the max lvl increase available.
anDr3a
Stygian Watcher
44 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
RequiemLux wrote:
anDr3a wrote:I just bought a Relic Vessel of Retribution +17, but now it's only +3, how can that be?

If your character natively has that skill in his tree, then +3 will be the max lvl increase available.

ah ok, thx
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Useless skill?