Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Verrovax
Pit Knight
110 | 0
Hoght wrote:What is the "nephalem spirit aura" on the silks of the victor armor?

It's one of the Reward skills from Barb/bottom left
https://median-xl.fandom.com/wiki/Nephalem_Spirit
Taem
Necrobot
2474 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What is the trick for hell baal? I remember him summoning those crystalline minions last time the more minions you had, but this time, it seems those dinosaur things just jump on my ass immediately no matter where I go, regardless if my minions are out or not. And how many visions exactly are there? I killed Diablo 2x and I think I saw a 3rd Diablo vision before I was like, fuck this. Before all those visions appeared, I got Baal down 25% but after that, I couldn't harm him with his pussy army out. So, what's the trick? No minions? Something else? Thanks.
Victor
Cog
247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Taem wrote:What is the trick for hell baal? I remember him summoning those crystalline minions last time the more minions you had, but this time, it seems those dinosaur things just jump on my ass immediately no matter where I go, regardless if my minions are out or not. And how many visions exactly are there? I killed Diablo 2x and I think I saw a 3rd Diablo vision before I was like, fuck this. Before all those visions appeared, I got Baal down 25% but after that, I couldn't harm him with his pussy army out. So, what's the trick? No minions? Something else? Thanks.

It means you are still getting hit often. Try to avoid his spells as much as you can. Also don’t use items with reanimates, they can still spawn after killing Baal’s minions.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Taem wrote:What is the trick for hell baal? I remember him summoning those crystalline minions last time the more minions you had, but this time, it seems those dinosaur things just jump on my ass immediately no matter where I go, regardless if my minions are out or not. And how many visions exactly are there? I killed Diablo 2x and I think I saw a 3rd Diablo vision before I was like, fuck this. Before all those visions appeared, I got Baal down 25% but after that, I couldn't harm him with his pussy army out. So, what's the trick? No minions? Something else? Thanks.

Baal has a chance to summon stuff when he does damage. Most, if not all his spells multihit, especially the black circle, so try to dodge everything. And dont use summons or mercs, cause they are summon summon pinatas for baal.
Soepgroente
Imp
5 | 0
Is the lvl 5 hellfire scroll for helmets the Jinn aura, and how much resistance does it pierce?
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Soepgroente wrote:Is the lvl 5 hellfire scroll for helmets the Jinn aura, and how much resistance does it pierce?

-15 elemental pierce
HeelHook
Sasquatch
66 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Perhaps a dumb question: where does one find relics/where do they drop?
Heroebal
Rust Claw
88 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Does the 50% to aoe attack scroll of enchantment work with maelstrom?

I currently use the hellfire one. I also have klaatu amu (no snake beads yet) so maybe doubling up on hive effect might be an idea ? I don’t have the hive scroll yet though.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Heroebal wrote:Does the 50% to aoe attack scroll of enchantment work with maelstrom?

I currently use the hellfire one. I also have klaatu amu (no snake beads yet) so maybe doubling up on hive effect might be an idea ? I don’t have the hive scroll yet though.

No Maelstrom is a projectile not an attack.
uberecht
Sasquatch
65 | 6
HeelHook wrote:Perhaps a dumb question: where does one find relics/where do they drop?

random world drop, guaranteed from relic thief gobbos/herbert (but those are "random world spawns").
=> no particular area that you can farm for relics.