Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Polar worms and their instant lag DC on death. Best part is you get to rerun the whole Yshari just to get back there. Even with a TP, lucky to get your body back usually.
Xplosive
Vampiress
38 | 4
For me it would be centaur packs and their stupid debuffs . Also the monsters casting Miasma . The damage seems bugged and i cringe everytime i go trough their areas .
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Steel Crushers. Those are only monsters that kill me when i'm farming nih ._.
ahriman_eye
Rust Claw
88 | 5
Heresiarch .. being a bowzon is :facepalm:
Draak
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
One more hater for steel crushers here too. Nihlatak farming could be somewhat enjoyable but NO. Not because of those one-shot-f**k-faces which can't be avoided, nor tanked.
kikinak
Vampiress
36 | 1
the three resist check monsters:
Ice Clan (a fan favorite)
Corruption Mage (bonus points to this guy for running away any time he takes damage, generally just to the other side of a huge wave of other enemies so he can go back to filling the screen with poison)
Pest (these are the guys in act two that throw exploding spikes everywhere when they die)

Do you have your resistances maxed? No? Then these assholes are going to fill the screen with their element and instagib you. On the bright side that's only 3 of the 4 elements; if something did obscene lightning damage it was far enough into the game that I had already maxed my resists anyway

honorable mentions to those act 3 enemies I can't remember the name of. They make this big wall in front of you before they even get on screen. It doesn't do any damage, it's just annoying having to randomly wait 5 seconds for the wall to fall
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
kikinak wrote:honorable mentions to those act 3 enemies I can't remember the name of. They make this big wall in front of you before they even get on screen. It doesn't do any damage, it's just annoying having to randomly wait 5 seconds for the wall to fall

Svartalves.
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
Stealthmaster wrote:
kikinak wrote:honorable mentions to those act 3 enemies I can't remember the name of. They make this big wall in front of you before they even get on screen. It doesn't do any damage, it's just annoying having to randomly wait 5 seconds for the wall to fall

Svartalves.

Most obnoxious thing in the game IMO.
Melkor
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
If you cap both poison resist & poison length reduction steel crushers won't one-shot you
► Show Spoiler