Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yea i dont doubt that there were a lot of people who started a barb because of his videos , but definitely not everyone.

And yea barb was made great again , almost too great , but i reckon he's gonna get a bit off the top taken out in this patch. Which is fine.
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Fumbles wrote:I'm pretty sure the buffs in the last patch spoke for themselves. Not to discredit anyone who may have increased barb activity but summoner and thrower were crazy strong. There was plenty of hype at the beginning of the season revolving around the improved skill trees so saying one person was the sole reason for people playing the class seems way off.

You've got a point there.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Barbarian. Only character I really play. I'm obnoxious as fuck, as are barbarians with stance dance spam but the summon tree rework really helps a lot with early game midgame charms. Gladiators dominance helped me kill archbishop Laz and I got me my first kill on Laz ever so it was the season I had the most progression with as little help from other people.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Pub wrote:Barbarian. Only character I really play. I'm obnoxious as fuck, as are barbarians with stance dance spam but the summon tree rework really helps a lot with early game midgame charms. Gladiators dominance helped me kill archbishop Laz and I got me my first kill on Laz ever so it was the season I had the most progression with as little help from other people.

Nice to read. Was this in multiplayer or in single player?

My favorite was Totem Necromancer, for the first time ever in Median/MXL. Previously it was trap rat, before that bowdruid and in the beginning I was playing throwbarb mostly.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Muilpeer wrote:
Pub wrote:Barbarian. Only character I really play. I'm obnoxious as fuck, as are barbarians with stance dance spam but the summon tree rework really helps a lot with early game midgame charms. Gladiators dominance helped me kill archbishop Laz and I got me my first kill on Laz ever so it was the season I had the most progression with as little help from other people.

Nice to read. Was this in multiplayer or in single player?

My favorite was Totem Necromancer, for the first time ever in Median/MXL. Previously it was trap rat, before that bowdruid and in the beginning I was playing throwbarb mostly.

Multiplayer. While the community gets small quick within a matter of weeks, it's fun to run into the same people when you regularly run through public games for stuff.
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
In this patch I enjoyed Noctule-Sin and Melee-Sorc very much :)
WReckLess
Sasquatch
60 | 1
That lazy necro is amazing, can get 600%+ mf on TA/DCows, easy toraja farm...
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
WReckLess wrote:600%+ mf

Did it really work? I got over 500% MF but I didn't feel much difference about the chance to drop.
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Druid hands down. The versatility, the clear speed, the single target, the tankiness. You have it all, just need to know when to spec for what.
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Bojac wrote:Druid hands down. The versatility, the clear speed, the single target, the tankiness. You have it all, just need to know when to spec for what.

What spec do u use for strong single target? :D