Torajan Jungles / Ureh discussion

Discuss Median XL!
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
I think for such a large map like torajan jungle we need more enemies, dont know what ppl feel but I dont mind low drop quite much, where wouldnt reward u poorly in ur unlucky days? Its just kind of boring when I have to run 3-4 screens to fight not more than 10 mobs and all map have like 10 forest keepers which drop more than others, if its density increase to like 1/2 fauzt or dunc I'm sure things will be much more fun. Mobs there are not so strong that ppl have to slow down, must run to edges of the map to find quest so why not make it more worth the time, add more enemies, maybe add some unique monsters/ bosses or champions group randomly like cLOD with nicer drops.
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Ruins of Ureh is a too large empty area and i dont understand why there have to be different locations on where the entrance is, even if you know the pattern. Before knowing the pattern i gave up after searching in 2 different games for quite a while. Newer people or people who are not very active in forums might miss that knowledge and ignore the area completly after getting frustrated.

Other than that I like to have new areas like Caldeum and Torajan Jungles. About those:
People have already mentioned the low mob density in Torajan Jungles which makes it a boring place to run through to get to wherever you want to go. I think for low geared players who might possibly be able to kill Jitan, Bartuc, Akarat, this might be okay. But if you have to rerun the area to get access to Toraja or Teganze, it is just a waste of time since the Jungles are not really worth to farm from my experience, which was also pointed out in this discussion already (maybe place a waypoint somewhere in the Jungles to get closer to Teganze/Toraja?). Caldeum might also need some enemies in its area. It feels like an unfinished empty place for the moment.
I am fine with the location of the bosses in both areas. But as Marco already have mentioned, Jitan should have a 100% drop chance.

A little off-topic but about the metioned charm drop chance: The spirit trance herbs drop chance is still pretty annoying. I had to rerun the area 20 times in this patch to get 1 charm. (last ladder even over 50 times) I heared from at least 3 people that they got the trophy before the charm (might happen, but it seems rather common than uncommon for this uber). Is there a story behind the low drop chance? The boss is not hard to kill, but compared to other bosses which have a 100% drop chance i see no big difference.

My 50 cents, cheers
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
it seems to be things like random immunity in torajan jungle, 2 forest keepers, 1 screen away from eachother, one I can kill in 3 hit, the other, I can very hardly drop his hp bar and when he is near death, it just doesnt drop anymore. Then when I ignore that guy, walk away, kill everything til' i get into a death end, I go back, find that keeper, and this time I can kill him. :lol:
Templar
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
chickenfeeder wrote:it seems to be things like random immunity in torajan jungle, 2 forest keepers, 1 screen away from eachother, one I can kill in 3 hit, the other, I can very hardly drop his hp bar and when he is near death, it just doesnt drop anymore. Then when I ignore that guy, walk away, kill everything til' i get into a death end, I go back, find that keeper, and this time I can kill him. :lol:

If you take too long to kill forest keepers they will cast a buff that gives them additional hp. It won't be displayed on their hp bar.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
Templar wrote:
chickenfeeder wrote:it seems to be things like random immunity in torajan jungle, 2 forest keepers, 1 screen away from eachother, one I can kill in 3 hit, the other, I can very hardly drop his hp bar and when he is near death, it just doesnt drop anymore. Then when I ignore that guy, walk away, kill everything til' i get into a death end, I go back, find that keeper, and this time I can kill him. :lol:

If you take too long to kill forest keepers they will cast a buff that gives them additional hp. It won't be displayed on their hp bar.

prob is sometimes i charge into a keeper right when he shows up, and that still happens, actually it never happens while I was killing him, if a keeper is in this form he is like that from the start. I have no ideas I'm that fearsome that he knows i was coming and has to buff himself up :lol: