Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
GodofMagic wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:I am not sure you have red the skillplan and gearing before asking that question

I did.

No mention of its mutli-hitting nature. In the skill plan you have dragonfire oil used but at the endgame you respect into no points into it. So it is only usable before endgame? I have DFT currently maxed at it seems to carry some good tri-elemental damage with it. Is it not enough to consider?

It also says to max pestilence. Is the synergy bonus why? Does it really add more damage than DFT + dragonfire oil would?
the thing is that in end game you don't have enough skillpoints in order to max all the important skills , so at that point you have to skip one of them that you have used untill mid game , in order to boost the others . The choice was obvious for me , i have ditched some fire damage to weapon in the favour of maxing the other skills . Pestilence deals more damage then Dragon fire oil would add to your weapon , even if you count the multihits . Also , for Dragonfire oil fire damage to be efficient you also need tons of - %enemy fire resist , which you don't got much with that end game gearing .
jasiunas
Cultist
24 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Does Carnage make "on Striking in meele" or "on Attack" activated multiple times or just once?
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
jasiunas wrote:Does Carnage make "on Striking in meele" or "on Attack" activated multiple times or just once?

just once. it does work multiple times for simple "on striking" though