M17 1.1.3 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
CodeKiller
Destroyer
7 | 0
As there is way too much post containing "barrage" I post it here :

Is there a way to make barrage skill more efficient ?
I mean, look at this screenshot, I am aiming at the bottom but there is a huge spot under me that will almost never be hit (2 arrows per second, compared to sides it is slow).

Edited by CodeKiller 6 years.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
CodeKiller wrote:Yeah it is what I guessed... Too beautiful to be true (free Arcane Crystals).

Too unbalanced to be true... ACs are already easy to farm and additionally Hatred is a breeze. I really hope Gift Boxes get replaced by something else in 1.2 to give (with some adjustments) other typologies of tiered items a chance to shine
phaulk21
Fallen
1 | 0
I just downloaded the game with D2SE/PlugY, runs fine, but when I went to do the level challenge 0, I wasn't able to cube the statue, and I noticed that Akara did not have any of the mod items, and neither did Charsi. I tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling it, same issue. This is the first time I've played since the 2017 update. Not sure what's going on, or if this is intended, or what else might not be working properly in the game, since this was as far as I got. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Gavin_K88
Team Member
110 | 24
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Median XL Team Member
phaulk21 wrote:I just downloaded the game with D2SE/PlugY, runs fine, but when I went to do the level challenge 0, I wasn't able to cube the statue, and I noticed that Akara did not have any of the mod items, and neither did Charsi. I tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling it, same issue. This is the first time I've played since the 2017 update. Not sure what's going on, or if this is intended, or what else might not be working properly in the game, since this was as far as I got. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Level Challenge 0 was removed with the release of MXL 2017.
Darklen
Dark Huntress
14 | 1
So... I have been trying to play the game with the latest patch. I'm using D2SE, and PlugY. Whenever I Initiate Median XL With D2SE and PlugY, I can move whatever character I access with freely, interact with npcs, etc; but it crashes/freezes upon trying to exit any town, no matter the difficulty or which character is it, with the "UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: ACCESS_VIOLATION (c0000005)" notification showing up.

On the other hand, If I start the game without PlugY and only using D2SE, it freezes upon playing any character, showing the Troubleshooting Error #2239 (Expression: Unrecoverable internal error 6fd5c664). Additionally, both errors happen whether it is SP or TSW.

I haven't tried yet starting Median XL 1.1.3 with MXL Launcher (or playing without D2SE and PlugY), but I'm not sure It'll work... And I wish to play with PlugY on Single Player.

Note that:
    - I can play older patches such as 1.0b or patch 3 just fine with absolutely no issues.
    - Diablo II is at version 1.13c, PlugY at 10.0.
    - I have tried starting D2SE with Windows 7 and Windows XP SP3 Compatibility. The D2SE - Median XL Folder exists.
    - I have also tried starting Diablo with -ns, windowed and with -3dfx.
    - I've redownloaded and applied the latest patch. (Because the first time I tried, the download got interrupted due to momentarily having no internet and I made it resume afterwards.)
    - The Game folder is excluded from Windows Defender.
    - PlugY has DllToLoad=MXL.dll
    - I can save and exit when using D2SE and PlugY. Can't do that only using D2SE because it doesn't even let me access the character.

Other than that... I'm not really sure what to do at this point :oops:.
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
these errors, unhandled exception: illegal_instruction (c000001d) and unhandled exception: access_violation (c0000005) appeared when i tried to apply the last or fifth MOs to the Scales of the Serpent SU. last MOs were magic find and curse length reduction.

i play in SP. thanks
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Darklen wrote:So... I have been trying to play the game with the latest patch. I'm using D2SE, and PlugY. Whenever I Initiate Median XL With D2SE and PlugY, I can move whatever character I access with freely, interact with npcs, etc; but it crashes/freezes upon trying to exit any town, no matter the difficulty or which character is it, with the "UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: ACCESS_VIOLATION (c0000005)" notification showing up.

you are using an outdated core (MXL.dll) - make sure to replace properly
also you probably have that dll in your main D2 directory as well, so replace it there too
Darklen
Dark Huntress
14 | 1
Marco wrote: you are using an outdated core (MXL.dll) - make sure to replace properly
also you probably have that dll in your main D2 directory as well, so replace it there too

That actually worked Marco! Thanks <3. I had the most recent dll on the D2SE - Median XL folder, but not on the Main D2 Directory.

I wonder how I didn't think of that ._.
Subzy
Vampiress
38 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
CountDabula wrote:I cannot get to the torajan jungles in act 3 at all, I keep desynching with the server and getting stuck in a wall.
I can't even do it if I teleport the whole way there, is anyone else having this problem?

Seems i have the same problem. Even on my best GS
order325
Skeleton
2 | 0
No Kurast 3000 ba entarance in single player