Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I have to admit I've never used normal throwing skill before on Median, so is it normal that assassin shoots acid spits when using that?
► Show Spoiler

Edit: Oh yeah totally forgot about that...
Edited by Jampula 6 years.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
there is shrine that can give you unlimited tp.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Well that's odd.

adamo68
Abomination
147 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I have The Veil of Magic helmet, and I would say that 80% of the time I am unable to summon the Level 1 Spirit of Vengeance (2 Charges). The skill is white saying it is available to use. This occurs when I have 1 charge or 2. On top of that about 50% of the time the spell is actually cast the Spirit of Vengeance is never summoned and a charge is consumed.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
adamo68 wrote:I have The Veil of Magic helmet, and I would say that 80% of the time I am unable to summon the Level 1 Spirit of Vengeance (2 Charges). The skill is white saying it is available to use. This occurs when I have 1 charge or 2. On top of that about 50% of the time the spell is actually cast the Spirit of Vengeance is never summoned and a charge is consumed.

You need to have at least one charge active on the skill while SoV is alive. If you summon with 1 charge, there will be zero charges left and more or less, it will read as you not having the skill, so it would die, I believe.
y4gmi
Stone Warrior
34 | 2
On top of crashing after killing DBaal, my game crashed when i approached area in the east of Teganze ( Mbwiru or Torajan Cemetry i dunno).
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
y4gmi wrote:On top of crashing after killing DBaal, my game crashed when i approached area in the east of Teganze ( Mbwiru or Torajan Cemetry i dunno).

Give a bit more information: are you using PugY or some other tool? You were doing some specif action?
If these crashes can be repeated do it and post the debuglog in the 'spoiler' tags
adamo68
Abomination
147 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
L H wrote:
adamo68 wrote:I have The Veil of Magic helmet, and I would say that 80% of the time I am unable to summon the Level 1 Spirit of Vengeance (2 Charges). The skill is white saying it is available to use. This occurs when I have 1 charge or 2. On top of that about 50% of the time the spell is actually cast the Spirit of Vengeance is never summoned and a charge is consumed.

You need to have at least one charge active on the skill while SoV is alive. If you summon with 1 charge, there will be zero charges left and more or less, it will read as you not having the skill, so it would die, I believe.

Then wouldn't it be wise to change the property to something like 10 charges? It is very user unfriendly.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Clobber has a see-thru icon.
Ambush has the old (???) icon.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
adamo68 wrote:
L H wrote:

Then wouldn't it be wise to change the property to something like 10 charges? It is very user unfriendly.

Pretty sure that's the intent. You need to repair it every time before you want to resummon.