Discuss Median XL!
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Bowzon is too much nerfed after all chars suffered a damage decrease at all skills. She really has a hard time in Fauzt compared to what she could do before. I know it's not a bug but I think it's pretty wierd for an endgame bowzon with high end gear to easily die in fauzt. Also the mana cost for wyrmshot is a bit too high. She will run out of mana most of the time.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
amazon's spear skill - takedown - increases dmg, attack rating and attack speed according to its description, however in the character sheet I dont see dmg and AR increase at all. AS does increase tho. Also great hunt seems to 'miss' like half of time, normally if I hit an enemy with it twice only the 1st hit would reduce mobs hp significantly, the next hit does a small amount like a normal attack.
david1865
Vampiress
38 | 0
Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible to get somehow a "book of quest log" where all the bosses, challenges and ubers would be listed.

It is hard at the beginning to figure out where to get charms and swirls and stuff like that.

I know that it is a lot to work to upgrade the quest log, but a book (like town portal or identify) could be a good reference.
If the boss is killed and the charm is crafted, the text could change color or something like that.

It could also replace the scrolls that are dropping from Meph and Diablo.

What do you think about that idea?
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
May have already been reported, but Stata Mater zon helm Io rw now has no space in the name --> StataMater. Add a space.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Has there been a stealth nerf to apples or has the description always been wrong?

It took me 96s to regen from 1hp to 16628hp.

1/0.025 = 40s

Right now the regen is like 1% instead of 2.5%.

version log wrote:MEDIAN - XL: ULTIMATIVE - XII
- Apples: reverted to their old cMXL state.

Was this it?
oli25
Invader
8 | 0
Game froze after killing Baal, I think that when Tyrael was showing up
line #1454
expression: unrecoverable internal error 6fe1d125
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

I don't really know what 'fixed potential abuses means' and I don't even know if that's a bug or is it intentional, but Tainted Blood has duration set 300 seconds and you cannot recast it, meaning - that you have to wait exactly 300 seconds to cast it again.
Sure It doesn't sounds as bad as it is. And we could use Adrenaline Rush before, but not every player has luxury to have that ring.
Now let me give you an example:
While farming TA or Fauzt we use every possible buff before entering it, and in the middle of that run TB suddenly stops working (after 300 seconds to be exact) our defence drops from 380k to 80k (thats my stats) and if we are not careful to recast it quickly enough we most likely gonna die. It is very annoying and hard to control, I had to make each TA run on the same exact path so I could learn when tainted blood stops working, then I had to move away to the corner cast it again and continue my run. Funny thing is that I've died many times, without knowing TB was off.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
For years now, Broadside has had some glitchy mechanic that locks out your timer for FAR longer than the skill icon says. I heard it was something to do with being hit as the timer was resetting, but its extremely frustrating when you're locked out for ten seconds and running in circles waiting to attack something, only to find out you're locked out for 20-30 seconds.

Also, using 4 pieces of the
Curse of the Zakarum
Curse of the Zakarum
(Zakarum Set)

Bremm's Retribution
Wyand's Perfidy
Geleb's Greed
Maffer's Frenzy

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
Maximum Life +3%
Maximum Fire Resist +4%

Set Bonus with 3 or more set items:
70% Attack Speed
40% Movement Speed
70% Hit Recovery
(40 to 70)% Chance of Crushing Blow
Weapon Physical Damage +20%

Set Bonus with complete set:
+2 to All Skills
+84 Fire Damage
+50% to Fire Spell Damage
-60% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+3 to Path of Flames
+75 to all Attributes

set grants Path of Flames oskill. Path of Flames is currently acting as Teleport skill and not using Path of Flames.

Edit 1: Seems the hotkeyed skill icon displayed on my RMB, but was actually stuck on Teleport icon.

Edit 2: Now can't even select the skill from panel or when its hotkeyed. Possible clash with Stormzon Passive locking out Path of Flames as if its a Bloodzon skill somehow? Maybe clashing with War Spirit?

Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Enfilade Jav skill on Zon feels really clunky, especially because it's a mana hog early game.

It's really not fun to use.

I'm not quite sure how anyone thought it was a good idea to massively boost mana reqs per skill level on most class skills. I just don't get how it's supposed to be an improvement. "My mana is gone? WHOA that's so cool!". I understand that the mana costs should be noticeable enough to grab a small number of affixes to improve it, but a huge portion of skills i've used are unreasonable early game.

i know you devs are terrified of overtuning player power, so you don't seem amateur and braindead, and it's reasonable. But if you have to choose between either fun over balance, or balance over fun, always choose fun. Every time.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Enfilade mana cost at lvl1 is 25% of what it used to be before.