Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Subzy wrote:
CountDabula wrote:I cannot get to the torajan jungles in act 3 at all, I keep desynching with the server and getting stuck in a wall.
I can't even do it if I teleport the whole way there, is anyone else having this problem?

Seems i have the same problem. Even on my best GS

Download the latest patch https://get.median-xl.com
Spyro
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
After the patch, the "Batstrike" spell looks very weak compared to other spells. It is too slow and deal small damage. Also in an intense battle it is difficult to get the right amount of orbs.

In the "Fireball sentry" spell, fireballs explosions are too bright. So, eyes get tired after half an hour of playing. The "MAELSTROM MK.V" spell also has this problem. It will be good if these spells become darker.

Thanks for reading!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Spyro wrote:After the patch, the "Batstrike" spell looks very weak compared to other spells. It is too slow and deal small damage. Also in an intense battle it is difficult to get the right amount of orbs.

In the "Fireball sentry" spell, fireballs explosions are too bright. So, eyes get tired after half an hour of playing. The "MAELSTROM MK.V" spell also has this problem. It will be good if these spells become darker.

Thanks for reading!

Batstrike isn't a spell. It's bsaed off of your weapon, so get more weapon damage and added elemental damage and pierce. It's a very strong attack.
Spyro
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Tnx, i'll try. But the "NOCTULE" looks much better :)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Spyro wrote:Tnx, i'll try. But the "NOCTULE" looks much better :)

Noctule is good for single target since it multihits a lot more. Batstrike is more for long-range AoE farming/clearing (I think the nova can get up to like 2.5 screen range)
Subzy
Vampiress
38 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
suchbalance wrote:
Subzy wrote:
CountDabula wrote:I cannot get to the torajan jungles in act 3 at all, I keep desynching with the server and getting stuck in a wall.
I can't even do it if I teleport the whole way there, is anyone else having this problem?

Seems i have the same problem. Even on my best GS

Download the latest patch https://get.median-xl.com

Thought i had the latest.. oh well ty ! :)
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Had this situation a couple of times now. The forest keeper mobs in jungle become immune to most of my damage. I fought them multiple times, multiple of keepers at the same time too. Some of them take steady damage and die no problem, but there are few time afte time that are "immune". I have loads of physical, poison and a bit of magic damage on paladin (some bits of rainbow dmg from charms). The pic below - atacking mobs for over a minute with same results - switched to tantrum with fire bombs quiver proc - same, no damage. I was guessing that keeper casts some sort of idol of sosglen clone skill that temporary makes him super tanky. But that is not it, others keepers die np after their nova atack. Also mob is not healing when atacking me or when chasing me, runing back from mob and atacking again does not reset his immunity in most cases i tried.

angelus
Fallen
1 | 0
My game crashes anytime I've tried to enter the Canyon of the Magi, and the final level of the tower in Black Marsh. This didn't used to be an issue...

Any1 know how to fix it?
vtx09
Invader
9 | 0
Anonymous: wrote:Had this situation a couple of times now. The forest keeper mobs in jungle become immune to most of my damage. I fought them multiple times, multiple of keepers at the same time too. Some of them take steady damage and die no problem, but there are few time afte time that are "immune". I have loads of physical, poison and a bit of magic damage on paladin (some bits of rainbow dmg from charms). The pic below - atacking mobs for over a minute with same results - switched to tantrum with fire bombs quiver proc - same, no damage. I was guessing that keeper casts some sort of idol of sosglen clone skill that temporary makes him super tanky. But that is not it, others keepers die np after their nova atack. Also mob is not healing when atacking me or when chasing me, runing back from mob and atacking again does not reset his immunity in most cases i tried.

It's a bug with the HP bar.
The forest keeper does indeed use an ability to get loads of new hit points but their hp bar doesn't show it.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
vtx09 wrote:
Anonymous: wrote:Had this situation a couple of times now. The forest keeper mobs in jungle become immune to most of my damage. I fought them multiple times, multiple of keepers at the same time too. Some of them take steady damage and die no problem, but there are few time afte time that are "immune". I have loads of physical, poison and a bit of magic damage on paladin (some bits of rainbow dmg from charms). The pic below - atacking mobs for over a minute with same results - switched to tantrum with fire bombs quiver proc - same, no damage. I was guessing that keeper casts some sort of idol of sosglen clone skill that temporary makes him super tanky. But that is not it, others keepers die np after their nova atack. Also mob is not healing when atacking me or when chasing me, runing back from mob and atacking again does not reset his immunity in most cases i tried.

It's a bug with the HP bar.
The forest keeper does indeed use an ability to get loads of new hit points but their hp bar doesn't show it.

From earlier in this thread:

Marco wrote:
ShadowDawn wrote:I'm not sure if this is a bug or what it is, but sometimes when killing jungle keepers i will damage them to 1-5% hp in seconds, after which they take no damage for 5-30sec. Really darn annoying when my damage is more than enough to kill them so quickly.

if you take too much time to kill them, they will cast a shield when low on HP, it's a feature. However their boosted HP won't show on his health bar (like blightfire doesn't show his maxhp with demon blood). Kill them faster.