Treewarden druid

Discuss Median XL!
Iruboty
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I saw some guy asking for holy melee guide and it happened I hope someone could make a treewarden druid guide:D since every version of druid except treewarden exists.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
there are 2 of them in the guides section you know...

the 3rd is on the way
Iruboty
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Oh really? I can't seem to find it. Unless it's in your miniguide, also I'm relatively new so I still don't know the good stuff on him.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=491 no.11 and no. 17
Iruboty
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
okay thx.
Shade
|
ChuckNoRis wrote:there are 2 of them in the guides section you know...

the 3rd is on the way

Is the 3rd to take account of the patch changes and be based on Thorn Strike (since that's not how the others are built @ #11 & #17)?

I'm wondering if a TS build could overtake your Wildfire/Poison Flash build which is one of your highest-rated builds at 8.5 overall and 9 for "getting everything done (with minimum re-spec)".
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
There's a difference between getting everything done without respec and getting everything done when fully sigged and leveled and geared. Wildfire tw can be strong. I just abiut released a full guide on it during alpha testing last season. Perhaps I'll revisit it
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Shade wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:there are 2 of them in the guides section you know...

the 3rd is on the way

Is the 3rd to take account of the patch changes and be based on Thorn Strike (since that's not how the others are built @ #11 & #17)?

I'm wondering if a TS build could overtake your Wildfire/Poison Flash build which is one of your highest-rated builds at 8.5 overall and 9 for "getting everything done (with minimum re-spec)".
the Rooftrellen used Pummel as main attack , but switched to Aegipan oskills since it was replaced with Thorn strike (it wasn't good untill now)

now that Thorn Strike is starting to shine since this 1.1.3 patch fix , yes , there will be a 3rd treewarden that will use that as main skill .

about Ts differences , they don't exist anymore since the last patch allows all the previous "realm only" uniques/rw's to be accesed in SP too . there is no more difference now between SP and MP , just the place where you play . all the builds inside the compilation will be re-adjusted accordingly

the wildfire/poison Flash build dates since 2010 and since then it shined in every patch , with just minor changes ever since .

@LH should i expect one more build stolen and claimed after the lazydin , tiefling assassin and now the holy melee "guides" ? :))
Edited by ChuckNoRis 6 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I don't know if they were stolen as much as expanded upon. Your miniguides are great for new players who are learning gear and what stats to look for and such. I did that when I first began in SP my first year or so.

The guides in the section are more or less just expansive upon the gear, explaining more about what to do in each area, how to craft instead of just saying "get crafts", etc. No diss to anyone. It's hard to really originate a build anymore.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
indeed , there are a lot of builds inside that compilation , most of them added since 1.f9b , i've tried to cover all the viable options in order to open more eyes in more directions to the public instead of just the mainstream/new metas builds . making a new one completley original is indeed hard . But the thing is that those pricks that copied my work over the years didn't even had the decency to thank me for providing the path to make the said build work , or ask me if i agree to let them "expand" the said miniguide (the original ) into a full guide .

i sometimes ask myself if all this struggle to have about 50 builds updated each patch it's worth it or not anymore . i'm thinking about getting another long pause from median , maby a permanent one .