Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
imo set items are a feature more biased towards multiplayer because they encourage trading. sure a lot of set items are nice even without any extra set bonuses, but since you find a lot of different pieces a long time before you complete any one full set that is actually useful to you it makes sense to trade for it, because on sp/selffound mp usually once you complete your set, youre already fully equipped with sacred uniques and crafts and rws that are good enough to finish everything easily.
so what some of the speakers before me said is true, either trade for it or think of alternatives to the set, because the only other option is farming for an indefinite amount of time
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I have sacred rare hand of god, pally helm, and all armor bases. I'm not really sure what shrines to use or if any rws or better than crafts that I have access to. Not sure what stats to look on the crafts either. The set just solves this issue since it's simple.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
go to the guide section, check bojacs holy melee guide. the non-set setup should get you plenty far
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
void wrote:go to the guide section, check bojacs holy melee guide. the non-set setup should get you plenty far

All he does is say creepy craft nothing more.
evil_potato
Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
yup. so do it.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
can you list which area you can farm comfortably and have problem with it?

there should be a lot more farming area now if you stuck with item progression (assuming you wanted to gear up aside from waiting for a set completion)
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
iwansquall wrote:can you list which area you can farm comfortably and have problem with it?

there should be a lot more farming area now if you stuck with item progression (assuming you wanted to gear up aside from waiting for a set completion)

Only place I can farm fast is K3K since I have a weapon with bear stance and can kill everything without killing the totems first. I can do ta but it's slow much slower than K3K
Edited by DeanLew 6 years.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
sound you stuck at the spot where i felt the game grindy.

just to ask, have you cleared all the easy / mid ubers? that alone can boost you stats tremendously and help you farm other areas easier.
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
iwansquall wrote:sound you stuck at the spot where i felt the game grindy.

just to ask, have you cleared all the easy / mid ubers? that alone can boost you stats tremendously and help you farm other areas easier.

I'm not having any issues with any ubers I've attempted, just slow at clearing TA right now. I still have a lot of easy/mid ubers to do but I've already done some of the more difficult ones no problem.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
I want to use mercenary bomb but holy hairy nipples batman.