Restoring drop in SP

Discuss Median XL!
Kwarck
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
thanosdk wrote:Since I've made backups, here is 1.1.2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwAa50 ... =drive_web

Oh man you're a legend, thank you. Now to learn mpq editting and see if I can just change drop rates in 1.1.3

Ah the joys of having bad internet and not being able to enjoy realm play.
thanosdk
Pit Knight
103 | 5
Kwarck wrote:
thanosdk wrote:Since I've made backups, here is 1.1.2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwAa50 ... =drive_web

Oh man you're a legend, thank you. Now to learn mpq editting and see if I can just change drop rates in 1.1.3

Ah the joys of having bad internet and not being able to enjoy realm play.

You are very welcome :)
dxkdxk
Cultist
20 | -2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Edited by dxkdxk 2 years.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
314 | -4
how significant is the droprate between 1.1.3 and 1.1.2? Like how many su/sets would I find in a dunc/TA run with 200% MF in each ver?
atataKappa
Dark Huntress
14 | 1
chickenfeeder wrote:how significant is the droprate between 1.1.3 and 1.1.2? Like how many su/sets would I find in a dunc/TA run with 200% MF in each ver?

here is my post from back when i thought it was a bug, seems to be 5 times less items on average for my setup

► Show Spoiler
DeanLew
Azure Drake
170 | -18
atataKappa wrote:
chickenfeeder wrote:how significant is the droprate between 1.1.3 and 1.1.2? Like how many su/sets would I find in a dunc/TA run with 200% MF in each ver?

here is my post from back when i thought it was a bug, seems to be 5 times less items on average for my setup

► Show Spoiler

yeah 1.1.3 sucks for drops
chickenfeeder
Grubber
314 | -4
atataKappa wrote:

► Show Spoiler

yes i tested myself and realized that TA and K3k drop much more sets/uniques than in 1.1.3. B4 reverting back I would barely find any set pieces in k3k.
Omesh
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Installed Median recently, but I guess I'll be waiting for this to be addressed.
RequiemLux
Horadric Mage
1050 | 127
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Omesh wrote:Installed Median recently, but I guess I'll be waiting for this to be addressed.

If drops get retouched in version 1.2 (and not before) you're in for a long wait
SwineFlu
Core Lord
356 | 34
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
People, please stop complaining about the current drop rates and just play the game. Do not expect that it will be completely reverted back to pre-1.1.3 state. There is no ladder reset in SP, so why do you even bother? Nobody will take your precious stash stuffed full of items.
It's not like you are trying to find Tyrael's Might or clod high level runes.