Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
I have an old Logitech g19 keyboard with all the function keys right next to left of where you normally play so it's really convenient.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
Naabaanit
Tyrannus Discordus
271 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
I play with A, S, D, F, E, R, Z, X, up/down on the mouse wheel. Also 1, 2, 3, and 4 on top row for pots.

Also have space held down for showing items because it's a huge button and comfortable.

I DESPISE the F1-12 keys.

A, S, D are my rotation skills like right now I have a psysin using Psychic Scream, Doom, and Psionic storm respectively while Shuriken Flurry rests on lmb, otherwise they are my primary skills and all the buffs I have to cast constantly. F is special situation damage skill, Singularity in this instance. E and R are currently the only buffs I use on her being Tiefling Form and Beacon (don't ask why beacon...). Z is always my teleport skill (Blink here) and X is always my meatshield skill if I have them, else it is another buff spot (usually play builds with minions, though). Up and down on mousewheel are usually just utility, though what I am using them for on my sin is slipping my mind.