Stance on LMB

Discuss Median XL!
Kruskin
Invader
9 | 0
I appreciate the sentiment Tkorpi but it would really affect my enjoyment by a lot to have this 'fixed' for me.

What about another workaround guys? Can I make it castable and last a really long time? If not, I'm sure there's gotta be something I can do to get the same effect. I know making it castable is going to allow me to "cheat" by taking advantage of 2 open slots, but I have no intention of doing so. It's only single player, remember.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I get where youre coming from. It's the one pet peeve ive got with barbs in the mod, same as paladins with auras on cLod. I like having my main attack skills on RMB. Sadly there's just no way to go around there, you have to shift+LMB through.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
not a problem for slow paced games, it is just terrible in median since fast paced bajillion monster that you have manually rapidly click LMB.

homing ranged skill should be better with current setup, it is just nightmare with melee skill.
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
If you want to overkill stuff with barb autohotkey is your choice, but even without it you can do more than fine. I got used to clicking stuff here and there with my barb and it's very relaxing, allmost like playing solitaire xD.
UncleGrimjerk
Monkey King
268 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
What suchbalance says, it is a code problem.

Laz attempted to make stances LMB assignable but it led to all kinds of weird problems that created a far bigger headache than the problem that was solved.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Well, if stances can't be improved as they are, I think they should be turned into a choice of 5 different passives. (nerfing accordingly)

When you realistically only have 2 skills that can be activated comfortably at a time, reducing that to just one is a headache, and excessive skill switching in a speedy game like MXL makes gameplay clunky.
Roenan
Vampiress
37 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
About the only issue I found with it is muscle memory makes it tough to switch between barb and melee source for about 3 minutes. Aside from that, it's either a love it or leave it situation unfortunately.
RollsRoyce
Djinn
523 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
i tried to enable them on LMB via modding. However even though the symbol appears, the stances just dont work at all. This supports suchbalances post with technical limitations