Ennead Challenge lvl 80 dungeon

Discuss Median XL!
Balios
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hello,

Let me start this out by saying I'm a dumbass and failed to do this at or below lvl 80 and now cannot obtain my class charm. Is there *any* way I'm able to do this and get the class charm later on? I'm new to Median XL and I'm loving it, but obviously failed to follow the proper steps to getting me prepped towards mid game. Any help is appreciated. Thanks for looking.

- Idiot Paladin Balios
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
You can get the charm on your main and just mule it to a lower level character of that class, do the cube recipe then mule it back.
Balios
Skeleton
2 | 0
I only have my 1 lvl 85 Paladin main. I'm not sure what cube recipe you are talking about to get the class charm. I apologize I'm not really sure what you mean.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
You have charm already:
1) Make fresh new lvl1 paladin.
2) Mule charm and any jewel from lvl 85 to lvl 1.
3) Cube charm+jewel with your lvl1 pal
4) Mule charm back to your lvl85 pal.
verianer
Skeleton
3 | 0
from what i understood they mean u get still get the charm from boss even though u passed the lvl required u just cant trasmute it in cube. so give it a lvl1 char and transmute it with that low lvl char and then give it back to ur paladin. i'm new too didnt know that thanks :D slow response perhaps u have already done it :)
Roenan
Vampiress
37 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Exactly. I run t-k3k on my 120 often and the necros always drop charms. Same 1/7 chances. Just farm the pally one, mule it, cube it, mule it back. Easy.