MXL 1.2 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
make the size of the numbers in the exp box when you check characters stat just bit smaller so it wont go outside of its borders.
Edited by neocrescent 6 years.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I appreciate the attempts of buffing Veil King's durability, but it's still not enough. I have some fairly high end crafts, 600%+ life and capping their res, not perfect but still pretty intense, along with an SMAXED Veil King with over 75khp after Demonblood, and he still gets 1 shot in just Dest Chaos Sanctuary. Then he proceeds to one shot the whole team.

There's many things you could do. Remove his AoE attack, so he doesn't 1 shot pwn everyone. Or make him overall weaker offensively to the point you can survive some hits. Or remove the betrayel mechanic completely, fuckin good riddance. Even remove his 5%1hko to balance it, idgaf.

I really hope you guys will fix him. He's interesting design, but he's not good design.

Also, Landmasses are bullshit.
firerebel
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
cant dark portal in deathlord form

also, after un-deathlording to cast portal, I cant turn back to deathlord for a long time(longer than death lord cd)
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I'd like to see some duration boosts to buffs like Burning Veil, simply for quality of life. The build is already really micromanagy. Sure, it's a pretty strong buff, but that doesn't mean it's any more pleasurable to cast every minute or so. Plus, getting all the derpy minion AI's to even go through it is a pain, since you have to walk through it. Or spam 8 of them with massive screen clutter. And I sure as hell have no room for PSaphs or Buff/debuff/cold gear.
krex87
Cog
205 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
why does the new Druid BRC skill give spell damage bonus for cold and lightning? I guess Druid has some cold spells, but they have more fire and poison skills and no lightning skills.

Or maybe I'll get really lucky and find sky spirit and then answer my own question.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
error after entering toraja jungle. cant upload screenie atm, i think there is a problem uploading a pic here in forums. before i entered toraja jungle i was in act 2, tried the trial of knowledge but i failed. so after that i pickup my equips and went to act 3 and as soon i went inside an error happened. i opened the game again, pickup my equips then save/exit game. went back to act 3 tried toraja jungle - error suddenly disappeared.
Edited by neocrescent 6 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Heathen wrote:I'd like to see some duration boosts to buffs like Burning Veil, simply for quality of life. The build is already really micromanagy. Sure, it's a pretty strong buff, but that doesn't mean it's any more pleasurable to cast every minute or so. Plus, getting all the derpy minion AI's to even go through it is a pain, since you have to walk through it. Or spam 8 of them with massive screen clutter. And I sure as hell have no room for PSaphs or Buff/debuff/cold gear.

It doesn't get buffed from duration boosts anyways I'm pretty sure?

If anything, the early game duration could be nicer and then level out towards the normal 120 lvl duration which is about a minute
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
L H wrote:
Heathen wrote:I'd like to see some duration boosts to buffs like Burning Veil, simply for quality of life. The build is already really micromanagy. Sure, it's a pretty strong buff, but that doesn't mean it's any more pleasurable to cast every minute or so. Plus, getting all the derpy minion AI's to even go through it is a pain, since you have to walk through it. Or spam 8 of them with massive screen clutter. And I sure as hell have no room for PSaphs or Buff/debuff/cold gear.

It doesn't get buffed from duration boosts anyways I'm pretty sure?

If anything, the early game duration could be nicer and then level out towards the normal 120 lvl duration which is about a minute

Didn't test to see if duration worked or not, you're probably right.

I miss the days in clod where buffs like Battle Orders lasted 5+ minutes. I'd be totally sated with a 5 min duration to BV.
villur
Rust Claw
86 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Can some monsters also get a range reduction now?
Getting offscreened AND oneshot by manglers and crucicators without any chance of outplay as a bowzon.
Probably some others need tweaking too.

L H wrote:Changing Perfect Being to drop avoid at certain breakpoints was a horrible idea in my opinion.

Sure, it's great for leveling and makes you feel "more" immortal with 80% avoid in most cases, but when you get to Destruction and hit lvl 114 and immediately from 30% avoid when you actually need the survivability, it's a major blow to progression.

Agree. The perfect being "buff" basically changed nothing at all.
Early and mid game was fine before, it was the late terror and destruction where you hit a wall and where PB also drops off now.

Speaking of which, shadow refuge could be made into a castable buff with a duration or a passive. Should give some %def in addition to DR and lock out everything except nagi skills maybe? Because buffing PB to being 75% at 120 probably would be too strong.
Edited by villur 6 years.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
I really hope we'll get a 1.2.1 with the various balance adjustments, I'm also with Heathen on VK (despite what Marco said some time ago)