Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I've edited LH's code from discord pinned posts to add some stuff, however I think it would be best to make this a community effort so everyone is using similar settings and there's more eth items available for trading. So please check this out and provide your insights about needed changes:

► Show Spoiler

stuff added compared to LH's base:

apples - can be sold or eaten

rare jewels - these have lower reqlvl compared to crafted ones, can be handy for TUs

perfect gem - added for convenience, can be easily uncommented and changed to whatever one(s) you need

On rune - doesn't drop too often and can be converted into any rune

ring of the five, duncraig sigils, evil eyes, fauzt brains - doesn't hurt to have them

^the ones above are the ones I'm not sure should be enabled in a "public" version, it depends on how many people think they're worth picking up. still it would be best to have them in even if commented out, so people who want them notified have that option easily available for convenience

Edyrem key, Demon key - these should definitely be added since they are a rare and valuable drop

notification for all superior sacred ethereal items, for runewords

notification for sacred rare eth items because they can be quite good with a good roll
Edited by Gekko64 6 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The only exception at the moment is that Discord limited the length of the message for my pinned post. Once I added the charms, I could barely add anything past that point without hitting the message limit.

I think I initially left a lot out since I don't use the filter personally, but the filter will clear out most junk anyways. If people can agree on changes, I can try to add some to the pinned message, but again, dunno how much space I have left in the message
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
L H wrote:The only exception at the moment is that Discord limited the length of the message for my pinned post. Once I added the charms, I could barely add anything past that point without hitting the message limit.

I think I initially left a lot out since I don't use the filter personally, but the filter will clear out most junk anyways. If people can agree on changes, I can try to add some to the pinned message, but again, dunno how much space I have left in the message

in that case it might be better to have the code in a forum post, and just post a link to it on discord
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
In my notifier i just added settings to notify if anything eth superior sacred drops, these r not that common so ur screen wont be filled with such notification and its sometimes funny to find eth 30% ed mace or spears etc xD. It also just made my notifier setting text a bit less text wall
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Rishab, what is your code line for sacred eth ?
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
If i remember correctly, its
"*" Superior Sacred Eth

I didn't add a color, that way the text comes white and makes it more obv that the item is plain white and not a sacred rare i m looking for
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Thanks, will try.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Rishab wrote:In my notifier i just added settings to notify if anything eth superior sacred drops, these r not that common so ur screen wont be filled with such notification and its sometimes funny to find eth 30% ed mace or spears etc xD. It also just made my notifier setting text a bit less text wall

that's not a bad idea, I'll give it a try and see how it works out
Metalistas
Onyx Knight
601 | 79
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I have played with this code a bit in free time (still a complete noob in this area). But this works for me:

"^(^)" superior sacred eth - shows any superior sacred eth item dropped.

I used one of Gekko's lines for specific items like armors and with simple try-delete-retry method came up with answer.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I tried out Rishab's suggestion and it works fine, definitely not too much stuff. this is what I used:

superior sacred eth
sacred rare eth

I'm also thinking of adding great gems from kabraxis upgrade, it's ruby sapphire topaz skull and ...?