Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Well, I didn't say I quit playing. It's just that are so many streams online at the same time, that it's not worth fixing a problem if there's only 1 viewer all the time: me :D
cnoltz
Cog
205 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
I probably will not be streaming the holy melee, totally a doable character as its more cookie cutter than many of the other chuck builds. That and there has been PLENTY of holy melee streamed this ladder already, so it would be no different, as early/mid game gear/specs are essentially the same.
Best of luck to the harder builds out there!
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
L H wrote:So many people quitting already :(

Wonder why............

I got the neutral caster pally and rolled through hatred with ease. It hit a wall fast in act 1 terror, and there is no possible way to progress through the transition from early to mid-game gear without spending an ungodly amount of time slowly grinding for sacred rares and fascinating shrines.

I may bow out of this too :(
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
did you get Apocalypse from boots too ? you need it from both sources + a pestilence/plague spear on switch gear asap . with those on you can farm for the fascinating crafts
Edited by ChuckNoRis 6 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cnoltz wrote:I probably will not be streaming the holy melee, totally a doable character as its more cookie cutter than many of the other chuck builds. That and there has been PLENTY of holy melee streamed this ladder already, so it would be no different, as early/mid game gear/specs are essentially the same.

pick one that no one else picked!
cnoltz
Cog
205 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
L H wrote:
cnoltz wrote:I probably will not be streaming the holy melee, totally a doable character as its more cookie cutter than many of the other chuck builds. That and there has been PLENTY of holy melee streamed this ladder already, so it would be no different, as early/mid game gear/specs are essentially the same.

pick one that no one else picked!

Honestly I will probably do that :), You can take me out of the "challenge" part as I am choosing a build not rolled for me, but there are definitly a couple that I would like to try/stream the play through.
Fist one will prob be the death shards necro. Away for the weekend skiing, but back sunday night so will prob start then. Hopefully there are some people that can stick it through with the builds!

I get the point of this challenge, its an interesting one. There are just a couple of the builds that I don't think are out of the box, and that much of a challenge compared to others (holy melee, treewarden, traprat, etc.) as they are more of a cookie cutter build, that really works with many variations of gear. So although chucks gear varies from what the norm picks for these builds, essentially I dont think it would change the play through much, and would lvl very similarly (hence why I am opting not to stream the holy melee, its been streamed very well by Bojaca already this ladder, no sense in kicking a dead horse and doing it again). I look forward to seeing the progression of some of the other more unique builds though!

Im not shitting on the challenge, just didn't roll the way I wanted it to, with the intention for an interesting play though :)
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
nvm.
sinatra
Prowler
18 | 0
Sorry guys, couldn't participate, moving to a new house... couldn't even play d3 new season ><... But will use the idea of rolls for the a net char when everything is done ^^