Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I have some questions.

1) What's the goal? Killing Uldy?

2) When will the builds be selected? Will it be done in a live stream or will it just be LH rolling the dice? Btw the link to the random page is broken. Delete everything behind .org to make it work.

TSW: HechtHeftig
Forum account: whist
Discord: HechtHeftig#2469
Probably streaming. But if I do, I'll probably ignore the chat because of fullscreen mode. So I don't know if that's really worth it. Maybe I'll bring another screen from my parent's which I left there (hard to do without a car though). Or I'll check the messages via phone. Gotta see how it works best.

EDIT: Kinda sad that there's a rule # don't bully chuck. As if this had to be mentioned. On the other side reading those comments here...
TimeGuardian
Cultist
24 | 5
Nogonoma1 wrote:Maybe I only didnt See it but is there a certain goal for this challenge?

As chuck himself said, most builds are meant to be played twinked, so the challenge is to do it untwinked, with trading being the only alternative to get items.
At least this is how i see it.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HechtHeftig wrote:I have some questions.

1) What's the goal? Killing Uldy?

2) When will the builds be selected? Will it be done in a live stream or will it just be LH rolling the dice? Btw the link to the random page is broken. Delete everything behind .org to make it work.

1.) As for a goal right now, it's more of a self-challenge. There is some debate about a mass pvp event on the day of the ladder reset to kind of give some hype and entertainment while waiting those last few hours.

2.) Dice rolls will be done through that random dice link that is in the main post (will be fixed, ty for pointing that out). I think they will be done within 12h of the final countdown, and then that leaves a 12h window for players to make their selections. The rolls will be posted beside your names in the Google Sheet that is linked.
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Count me in !

TSW Bardamu
Forum Bardamu
Discord Maui#6209
Edited by Bardamu 6 years.
Gavin_K88
Team Member
111 | 24
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Sure, interesting concept.

TSW: Gavin_K88
Discord: Gavin_K88#5757
Freykin
Prowler
17 | 2
This sounds like fun! I’m pretty new to MXL so this sounds like a great way to get to experience more of it.

TSW - Freykin
< forum acc
Discord - Freykin#8520

Edit; I’m also willing to stream, but be forewarned, it’s’ll probably be a noobfest. Also kind of slow paced as I’m playing via a steam controller instead of mouse and keyboard. Http://twitch.tv/freykin
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Freykin wrote:This sounds like fun! I’m pretty new to MXL so this sounds like a great way to get to experience more of it.

TSW - Freykin
< forum acc
Discord - Freykin#8520

Edit; I’m also willing to stream, but be forewarned, it’s’ll probably be a noobfest. Also kind of slow paced as I’m playing via a steam controller instead of mouse and keyboard. Http://twitch.tv/freykin

Not a problem. Just make sure you properly link your twitch to your profile here and set your Twitch game to Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, so the forum can display you as a live streamer whenever you do go live.

Also, just make sure to change the game or remove your twitch username here if you're streaming something else.
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
Paladin builds, MAXIMUS, can be played untwinked... I've 1 on my pc... So, it's posible.
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
TSW - Seekers
Discord - Seekers#8851
Forum acc - Alt F4 Seekers
Goodkidscc
Core Lord