I don't understand item progression.

Discuss Median XL!
YuberM
Destroyer
7 | 0
Great thanks. What stats should I be able to farm K3BA terror efficiently?

Currently I am level 118, with about 140k defense, 23% block, 5k hp,44% life leech, maxed regular Invictus and all other pre terror BiS uniques maxed to (6)
with full MOs, 2-3.5k damage, max all res and enough to be debuffed with max still, and 80% FHR.

Edit: Maybe scratch that FHR. I can get over 100% with the few MOs I got left. I think that's the breakpoint for not getting stunlocked.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You should use Runemaster instead of Gladiator's Dominance until you are able to get enough dexterity for max block (~2750 or something with GD).
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
For barb the highest fhr breakpoint is 200% iirc

Also yeah go for bear/runemaster combo, get a melee weapon and some points into vitality,at least for a while. You won't be able to reach max block with Gladiator's dominance until you get some charms,signets and items so for now just go with your basic axe or sword melee build,it's way easier to start with and can get you through a good amount of uberquests, but is a slower farmer lategame than, for example, a throw barb, so you can respec to that once you get yourself some gear.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You shouldn't need both bear stance and runemaster. that's overkill unless you're low on DR. wolf/runemaster is easy 600k def and near capped speeds.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Well, from what I've played I would say that having both bear and runemaster for massive defense and %dr helps quite a lot early on, especially with a 2h weapon. I agree though, if you can get decent %dr from gear then bear is a bit overkill, especially if you're doing 1h/shield, so wolf is a good choice.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Aero wrote:You shouldn't need both bear stance and runemaster. that's overkill unless you're low on DR. wolf/runemaster is easy 600k def and near capped speeds.

Didn't test it yet but my barb now has about 1.5m def without runemaster active. Didn't think of respec after reaching this high def but it's good you mention this because I could try out nephalem spirit to see if my killspeeds goes even higher without dying. Also I will try out wolf+nephalem spirit to see how that works but I'll probably die in Dtran/p8 without bear stance.
YuberM
Destroyer
7 | 0
Thanks for all the replies, they help out a lot. I tried to spec into Wolf Stance, it's pretty decent. After a little tweaking, I went to being able to handle Kurast 3k in Terror efficiently.