Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Maidstone wrote:Samael charm is bugged.

posted many times already. its not leech. it's the life after kill.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bowzon:

sunstrike synergy to Wyrmshot: make it so it gains half the current boost, but for each hard point, so you can actually scale it as you play instead of every 12 levels.
nobodysomebody
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Great Hunt seems to whiff completely under certain conditions. Most noticeably if an enemy is standing still and you hold/spam click to attack them every 2nd hit will whiff if you're under fury. I am playing 1.3 but I've also noticed it happening in videos from about a year ago, here are some examples:
https://youtu.be/bZD10NHdW8g?t=1536 25:36 to 25:44 show a couple instances
https://youtu.be/PHGxA2UhiKQ?t=490 Very good example from 8:10 to 8:18, note how at about 8:15 the fury runs out and the now-downgraded Great Hunt hits every single time.
These are from an older version but, again, completely consistent with what I've experienced ingame. I've also tested with a low-damage weapon on /players 8 destruction zombies/skeletons in blood moor, 0% total character speed with a very slow pike or 20% total character speed and +130% IAS buff from takedown make no difference in the behavior, specifically every second hit is ignored.

I say "under certain conditions" because it seems like that's not the only strange behavior it's exhibited, but the most consistent, game-affecting, and easiest to replicate. Over the course of my spearzon play I've also gained the impression that great hunt does very poor damage against targets standing right by a wall, and specifically against the K3KBA totems if there's a bunch of skeletons in very close proximity but I can't yet say anything for sure in those cases.

Edit/Update: I'm noticing the exact same bug with Pounce as well. At first I thought the skill just had a targeting quirk (if you hold click or click too fast it'll pounce the same spot twice before moving on the next pounce) but it actually does no damage on the second pounce as well. After some short testing it seems that while under Fury every second attack of Takedown, Pounce, and even the normal attack, not just Great Hunt, do no damage to the target. Also Pounce which moves freely if you hold click while not under rage will start pouncing in place every second attack (the one that does no damage).

So basically something about Fury seems to break the entire Spearzon class skillset. It's hard to tell if Hyena strike is affected or not because of the constant poison damage. I suspect that it is though because I've had puddles/health gloves appear from it that didn't seem to do anything, which I bet this is to blame for.
Scuzzlebud
Prowler
17 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
According to d2stats, queen of blades gives 5% skill ias, is this intended? Its not mention in the skill description.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
It was bothering me for quite some time now, why is
Ashaera's Armor
Ashaera's Armor
Belt (Sacred)

Defense: 1687 to 1760
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 575
Item Level: 105
+(21 to 25) Spell Focus
+(11 to 15)% to Spell Damage
+500 Defense
(11 to 15)% to Energy
Elemental Resists +(10 to 15)%
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (2)
not corrected to name its coming from Asheara, jewel is correct
Asheara's Cateye
Asheara's Cateye
Jewel

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 100
Can be Inserted into Socketed Items
15% Attack Speed
15% Cast Speed
(20 to 30)% Bonus to Attack Rating
psedrez
Skeleton
2 | 0
I really hope you guys can help me out here...
I play SP, with D2SE and D2Stats. Got killed by Terror Baal and now I can't reequip any item. After my death, before pressing ESC, I could move and even hit Baal without my corpse, and he wasn't aware of my presence. Even my charms have a red background, as if I was unable to use them. Now, when I enter the game, my dexterity is zero, with a red color. I tried relocating my stats and also used a Belladonna Extract, but it didn't fix it. Here's a screenshot:
► Show Spoiler
Razvan
Destroyer
7 | 0
Try removing trader chest
psedrez
Skeleton
2 | 0
Yes, it worked Razvan. Thank you.
Razvan
Destroyer
7 | 0
Np. You have to have points left with trader chest otherwise u will get that bug everytime . Hf mate
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Didnt saw (halo) bug till now. 1.3.2 patch on hc realm, item is in Nihlathak chest.