Alchemy was nice
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Can we unsuck Magical Shrines? The Minion Life bonus is pathetic, and a very unnecessary nerf. Minion Life provides summoners quality of life, as constant resummoning can be a very mentally exhausting drawback. I'm not saying they should be immortal, but they were a far cry from immortal before the nerf, now it's just a waste of gear.

Tainted Shrines were for offclass summoners that uses 1 minion type, and can spam the minion like a spell.

Magical Shrines were for passive summoners like Necro who has a shitton of minions and lots of hotkeys to juggle.

They both had their uses.
Arc_Razer
Grubber
303 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Probably a Blizz bug but last night after killing Durial, Tyreal was not in the chamber so i could not complete quest, all it said was to explore tal rashas tomb.
ArcaneXD
Invader
9 | 0
IS anyone else experiencing this or be willing to test it out with me? Im playing amazon, using stormcall, and everytime my barbarian friend has his Gift of the Wild proc i get silenced for like 30 seconds. Is this working as intended, because its literally unplayable.

-Edit: just found out its his bear stance, but why does his bear stance affect me? can anyone care to explain, kinda new to median. Thanks.

Also we are getting a weird bug when his gift of the wild procs from his Invictus shield which makes his armor not usable and him not have the str required for it for a few seconds, causing his death. IS it overlapping something?
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ArcaneXD wrote:IS anyone else experiencing this or be willing to test it out with me? Im playing amazon, using stormcall, and everytime my barbarian friend has his Gift of the Wild proc i get silenced for like 30 seconds. Is this working as intended, because its literally unplayable.

-Edit: just found out its his bear stance, but why does his bear stance affect me? can anyone care to explain, kinda new to median. Thanks.

Also we are getting a weird bug when his gift of the wild procs from his Invictus shield which makes his armor not usable and him not have the str required for it for a few seconds, causing his death. IS it overlapping something?

It's an AoE aura, similar to Clod Paladin. It's mechanically bad in group play while playing with ranged classes, because the Melee Only aura also applies to 3rd party.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Way of the Spider says + Poison Spell Damage
Way of the Phoenix says + Fire Spell Damage

Way of the Gryphon just says + Lightning Damage
MadDamon
Skeleton
3 | 0
TSW, launcher, d2stats.

Hi, I was doing a Belial run, and, after death, char stayed in realm if lies, unable to go back to town by hitting escape, and I had no other choice but to leave the game. It was like life after kill kicked in after death. The only difference with other runs is that I had vial of elder blood on char, and char had each time a multiple of 50 as life, if this can help.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
MadDamon wrote:TSW, launcher, d2stats.

Hi, I was doing a Belial run, and, after death, char stayed in realm if lies, unable to go back to town by hitting escape, and I had no other choice but to leave the game. It was like life after kill kicked in after death. The only difference with other runs is that I had vial of elder blood on char, and char had each time a multiple of 50 as life, if this can help.

yes because the charm gives life after kill. charms don't unequip when you die, so if you killed something after you died, the lak on the charm brought you back to ghost-state. you have to exit and rejoin the game.
MadDamon
Skeleton
3 | 0
Ok, didn't think about charm vs gear lak. Thanks a lot for the clarification.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
The nerf to Lamia's Slow Target was a bit shortsighted.

Now they just override the aura provided by Void Archon, speeding up enemy attack speed when they strike. I suppose the tree is getting reworked regardless, but i'm confused on why this was nerfed on a build that wasn't very good in the first place.