MXL 1.3/Temporary Sigma Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
MadeLaidMan
Acid Prince
47 | 0
Empyrean Bands have way too high lvl requirement now, I play on SP with D2SE if that info helps
mrtawsiti3
Banned
56 | 12
Assassin can use Thunder Slam with claw. Skill says it requires axe.Thunder Slam skill from assassin shield rw.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Act 2 Fighter Mage merc Fortress skill is still lower range than it should be, and will entirely be out of range if enemies directly in front of him.

Blood Thorns replacing Titan Strike was fantastic, though.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Don't believe it is intended, since I don't recall it working in the past with parasite, but throwing knives work with necro's carnage.

Even if throwing knives qualify as dagger, trap rat can't use throwing knives with quill storm.
krex87
Cog
205 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I was going to say I upgraded a TU3 throwing knife to a TU4 then TU5 throwing knife using the arcane crystal formula (and yes + rune) and it was updating all the stats except the ctc scorpion blade (it updated the lvl correctly to 24). But it still has 5% ctc listed on TU5 which is the TU1 value. So maybe it's just that item is incorrect and only has 5%ctc when it should go up depending on TU level
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Wow I guess I read the Hostile VK 1hko change wrong, since I was under the impression it was removed for Dest too.

Why the fuck would it be removed from both earlier difficulties but not Dest? The issue was NEVER the first two difficulties with that guy. The issue is on Dest, where there are instagibs crawling up his ass left and right.

Really fucking disappointing.
villur
Rust Claw
86 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
krex87 wrote:I was going to say I upgraded a TU3 throwing knife to a TU4 then TU5 throwing knife using the arcane crystal formula (and yes + rune) and it was updating all the stats except the ctc scorpion blade (it updated the lvl correctly to 24). But it still has 5% ctc listed on TU5 which is the TU1 value. So maybe it's just that item is incorrect and only has 5%ctc when it should go up depending on TU level

"Items which had Scorpion Blade procs have had the chance/level reduced due to the significant buff the skill has received " - from the changelog
Wasp
Balrog
130 | 43
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Upon clicking on a barrel the char stays there unresponsive for 2 seconds. It does not happen when clicking a corpse or anything else like a chest/sarcophagus. Really annoying especially in TA /dunc. Don't know if intended or not
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Some Summoner nec feedback:

Many changes that were needed. Lamia slow for example. It exceeded 120% when maxed before this patch, so you could always apply maximum slow to enemies. Indeed this was too insane and it's good that it has been reduced. The Health buff was good was well. They don't die as quickly anymore and are nearly as tanky as Rampagors, but they still die more quickly since they get the projectiles stuffed in their faces easier. Nothing to worry about, except maybe their mana cost in early midgame (I can't even summon 1 set of Lamias with 1 full mana globe even though there's only 1 point in it.

Lamia change: Very welcomed/needed

Void Archon: I never knew it had that kind of bug. Good that you fixed it. VA dies more often now, but not to the point that it becomes annoying since its base life is still good.

Veil King: it seems you finally listened to my advice and made him a ghost type like Lamias. He can walk through your own minions now. But somehow he still dies quicker than VA. I'll take a guess and say that his attack range is lower, but I don't know why exactly he dies more often than VA, even though he has more life and more resistances now.

Frostclaw totem: Even maxed the damage isn't nearly as strong as it was before. I think it's in a good spot now and should be much better with lots of -enemy cold resist, which I don't have. So it's as it was intended: A small help for summoner nec, but still a good choice for totemnec.

Reduced +necromancer minions: Really sad about this change. You guys announced it already a couple of months ago, but having this implemented is really bad imo. I haven't tried out every possibility (Overlord + Darklings) yet but since I read that Santa Compana only gives +1-4 max minions, The most you can get with all maxed items is only a few more minions than a goetia plate gave you last patch. It kinda destroyed that feeling of an impenetrable meetshield for me.

Conclusion: It's still impossible to create a good summon necro char without the desperate need of a merc, while its overall strength was nerfed (less slow, less single target damage, less minions --> less overall damage and less survivability). VK is still useless since he still dies too often compared to VA. And having 1 VK dead basically means you have to die at least 3 times in order to kill that bastard even though your army has 40k+ life each. Still annoying mechanic --> still useless in endgame. Its benefits still don't outweigh its drawbacks.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Just curious, is ANCIENT BLOOD skill fixed or not.

Or it is going to be me again, sth on my side that will prevent me from using it.

Though doesn't matter, once I am able to reset the skills will check it.