35% Cast Speed
-(7 to 10)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-(7 to 10)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
Attacker Flees after Striking (11 to 15)%
Cold Resist +25%
Poison Resist +25%
(7 to 13)% Gold Find
7% Magic Find

-10% slower run/walk. If this slows down your char - it should be +10 % slower run/walk. If this in fact makes your char faster (huh?) - it should be +10 % faster run/walk.
boogoogoo
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
Fogo Da Sombra
: The Broodbrother reanimate cause lag.
SorinMarkov
Imp
4 | 0
Hi.

I have a huge problem, because I suffered a lot to be able to successfully pass the hatred level of the Median XL. However, today, when I tried to enter to continue the adventure, I was surprised that my character had disappeared!

I checked the save folder, and it was all ok; but the median XL does not recognize it. I had a previous backup, and that appears without problems in the game; but replacing the .d2s file simply disappears.

I have always played with windows 10; until yesterday everything was OK, but today it simply disappeared. I have all the files of my character, but nothing. I already reinstalled the median XL, I pass the backup to the saved folder, but it does not appear in the game.

The most intriguing, is that just yesterday finished the hatred level of the game, and I started the terror level, finishing the first 3 missions of Act 1 to go out and turn off the PC. Today I wanted to enter, but already my character had disappeared.

Do you think there was a problem there? I had already completed the first 2 challenges (Tran Athulua and Kurast 3000 AB)

I will be attentive to the forum.

Greetings and Thanks
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
batstrike third charge would be a lot more useful as an aoe cc: if charm effect is deemed too annoying for many people, a good alternative would be making enemies flee
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
we already have Psionic scream for that . but i do agree that the third charge should bring something awesome in order to worth 4 (successfull) clicks per cast . maby put the bats on third charge and make them stronger (so that you won't have to ressumon them every 2 minutes) , as at the moment they suck realy bad - even the IE from Chorozon can tank better than them and they also deal more damage ... the curent aoe spikes charge release that converts the physical damage to damage to magic may be switched from third to second charge , but since that also takes 3 (successfull) clicks to cast , the damage may go higher imo . (3x instead of 2x conversion)

so overall , switching places and boosting the second and third charges would go well imo .
da_shift
Prowler
19 | 0
Image Hey this sword has a bug, i put 2x noj tiraj , and i only get 12-24 fire dmg from them, also 3 terror strike instead of 15?!
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
there is no bug there my friend . give the sword to another character class and it will give you +15 . you only get +3 if it's not "+ x to character only skill"

same as if you put a +14
Hellfire Plate

Hellfire Plate
Body Armors

'IgnJahGurRhal'
Runeword Level: 115
+1% Innate Elemental Damage per 250 Strength and Dexterity
15% Chance to cast level 9 Life Spark on Melee Attack
20% Attack Speed
+250 Fire Damage
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Life +(3 to 5)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(1 to 2)%
Fire Resist +(10 to 20)%
Lightning Resist +(10 to 20)%
Cold Resist +(10 to 20)%
Poison Resist +(10 to 20)%
Physical Resist (7 to 10)%
on a barbarian . you only get +3 because you can already access that skill .

but if you put
Killer's Omen
(+ to doom , assassin only) you will get the full boost for doom.

since you got a paladin , you can try
Mark of the Que-Hegan
Mark of the Que-Hegan
Targe (Sacred)

Defense: (4742 - 5541) to (5247 - 6097)
Chance to Block: 2%
(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 437
Item Level: 120
+4 to Paladin Skill Levels
-(20 to 30)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+20 to Ranged Blood Thorns
+20% to Summoned Minion Resistances
+(150 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(750 to 1000) Defense
+(75 to 225) Life Regenerated per Second
Maximum Fire Resist +2%
5% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (4)
and notice the difference for S&E ; or even easier , roll a paladin only weapon with up to +12 to terror strike (paladin only)

there are lots of examples i can give you . do you get the picture ?
da_shift
Prowler
19 | 0
@chuck, yes i do, but i realised that was not a bug in the meanwhile, still... noj tiraj didnt work as displayed. i got 12-24 fire dmg from 2 umos, it should ve been 50-100
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
sometimes Korlic does not attack unless i attack him first or get realy close to him , he just sits and looks .
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I ended up joining in this reset on a whim, and because i'm a masochist, I rolled summon necro (no Veil, of course).

It's fun and pleasurable to get to endgame, but once you're in endgame, it's so insanely ineffective at grabbing charms. Without Fumbles and his Tree Warden to grab me essentially all the charms I have and Dest Baal, I would have quit centuries ago. And i'm an arpg crackwhore.

Skeletal Flayers have a great aura, but that's all they're good for. While a massive improvement aesthetically and moderate improvement mechanically over Shadows, they're still really ineffective. Yes, even with maxed support totems and Rathma's. Especially considering the nerf in numbers (though I am totally all for the idea of fewer stronger minions). You could increase their damage by 5 times, and i'd still question their value.

Veil Is yeah. I've said my peace with him. He's awesome and fun, but he can't be taken seriously atm.

For the sake of the mod, i'd love to see some serious consideration for necrominions and endgame. It's clunky, slow, ineffective.