Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Heathen wrote:...

From the 1st post. viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20867&p=187601#p187601

It‘s coming! Can‘t wait for a good Necro Summoner.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I look forward to this.

Looks like you'll have a major update coming to your guide then haha. Let's hope for both our sakes it's worth it!
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Hehe that‘s true. I‘m also looking forward to updating my guide again. I‘m especially interested in the item changes coming with sigma. Maybe there will be one or two good items aside from honorifics for this build due to oskills and other stats. But I think what I‘m most interested in is how they make the build less dependent on merc and stronger by itself without overbuffing merc with totems. Maybe we can see several skill changes, even support totem-wise.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Detonators and their RNG on kill gib proc really just kill pace in a bad way. I'm totally fine with dying if i'm careless or overwhelmed, but I don't understand how a melee ranged on kill instagib enemy is supposed to improve the game. It's nothing but a displeasure.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Heathen wrote:Detonators and their RNG on kill gib proc really just kill pace in a bad way. I'm totally fine with dying if i'm careless or overwhelmed, but I don't understand how a melee ranged on kill instagib enemy is supposed to improve the game. It's nothing but a displeasure.

Oh no no no. First you remove them, then it's ice clan and their procs, then it's shamans and their procs and so on... You are well aware where detonators are located and i strongly believe they fire that deadly missile towards a target that killed them. So few options there: let merc do the trick; let summon do the trick; outrun and leave them alone; use ranged atack; use melee area of effect atack on near by stuf; go in melee and pray.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
and fire resist
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I didn't say anywhere that they didn't have strategies, and if I thought Ice Clans or whatever other monster was an issue, I would have said so. I'm saying them in particular are subjectively bad design for the reasons i've stated, and I firmly hold this position.

And any strategy that involves "let summon or merc kill them", or "run past them" is not acceptable for me. The issue is for melee range characters. It deserves a small telegraph in the very least.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
If you reveal the map and keep standing (in the fashion that the map is still invisible except for the NPC's) you can't equip your merc. After you walk and the map shows again, it works again.
Tigetmp
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
(Apologies in advance if this is some well characterized bug, or obvious/dumb mistake I'm making).

Is the uptier recipe broken for tiered uniques? I first noticed that upgrading the aerin orbiter seemed to be doing nothing, and confirmed it over 2 uptiers with my spellgrip (see below). Not only did the stats not change during 2 uptier recipes, but it now has certain stat ranges that should be impossible for a tier 5 spellgrip (e.g. energy +22, even though the listed range for tier 5 is +31-35, same with resistances, +ice whirl levels, etc.).

I'm uptier-ing using an arcane crystal and the item in the cube, and the tier number is raising by 1. Interestingly, the dex requirement seems to be raising, even though the other stats aren't.

I'm playing online ladder, and I'm running with the median xl launcher. I don't remember manually updating for a while (I thought the launcher automatically does that), but the intro screen says it's version 1.3.2, which I thought was the current version.

Thanks for any and all help, and let me know if there's some more information I need to provide regarding this issue.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
did you use rune + arcane crystal to uptier , or just the arcane crystal ? if it's just the arcane crystal , there's your issue