MXL 1.3/Temporary Sigma Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Tigetmp
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Stopped reading at the first uptier recipe. I'm an idiot. Thanks!
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Lower the mana cost of Tantrum at lower skill lvls to at least half of its current mana cost.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Heathen wrote:Detonators and their RNG on kill gib proc really just kill pace in a bad way. I'm totally fine with dying if i'm careless or overwhelmed, but I don't understand how a melee ranged on kill instagib enemy is supposed to improve the game. It's nothing but a displeasure.

All right, need some explanation of your points since it's not clear what you mean. Can you give more details about "their RNG on kill" ? I think in current statet there is no RNG, you kill them, they release deadly missile.

Although i would rather discuss detonator's missile dmg vs resistances at this point. And maybe some alternative ideas of getting resistances up before act 5. Those common El rw in chest, Eth in belt, Nef in shield is really debetable options. Plus in most cases you open griswold chest and get some nice piece in the resistance rw slot. Making honorifics ? Well it is still not that smooth without abusing rune in throw weapons which is not desirable feature.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:All right, need some explanation of your points since it's not clear what you mean. Can you give more details about "their RNG on kill"

Couldn't find it in the patchnotes anywhere, but unless i'm part of a Twilight Zone episode, their chance to detonate when slain was reduced to 33%. I won't make definitive claims without evidence so I could be wrong, but i'd bet my left arm on it.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Heathen wrote:
Anonymous: wrote:All right, need some explanation of your points since it's not clear what you mean. Can you give more details about "their RNG on kill"

Couldn't find it in the patchnotes anywhere, but unless i'm part of a Twilight Zone episode, their chance to detonate when slain was reduced to 33%. I won't make definitive claims without evidence so I could be wrong, but i'd bet my left arm on it.

No Twilight Zone for you!
Patch 1.0
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
so uh, when i made Ghenna in a Hand of God and Mod it a few times, apparently it breaks the top? i have no runeword name, nor indication that it even is one, and my damage is just 200 lol. Just figured id mention this.
On realm.
EDIT: Wrong pic last time
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
its because you have too many stats. the game has a cap for how many lines it can display. if you go over the cap, you will crash every time you hover over the item. use more similar jewels if its an issue.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
RequiemLux wrote:
No Twilight Zone for you!
Patch 1.0

Ah, okay. I always asumed it was 100% and acted accordingly. No big deal, Marco needs to buff it up to 100% on all difficulties and RNG problem solved ?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Aero wrote:its because you have too many stats. the game has a cap for how many lines it can display. if you go over the cap, you will crash every time you hover over the item. use more similar jewels if its an issue.

Last season on SP I've purposely tested this a couple of times (with a weapon and an armor) and, once reached the cap, all the stats simply stopped being revealed. Hovering the mouse on the items didn't even bring up an empty menu, just nothing popped up.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
There are still bosses in higher difficulties that drop full T1 items. thought that got fixed a while back