Discuss Median XL!
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I realize a long while back, I was sort of the reason Resurrect on Pala was nerfed, but now it's borderline useless (I'm using Dragonform just for the casting frames, seems a bit sad as I'm a summoner). And I've managed to hit my first 121 with this build, so trust me when I say I've tried everything I can logically think of.

The main issue; they can't regen at all from anything other than NPC's. Why do they have a perma mooncat aura? It's a huge pain in the ass to not only run out to get the Resurrection's you want every game, but to also frequently have them die on me because of the lack of regen. (Vindication or whatever innate buff does not work on them, nor Inner fire).

I'm thrilled the count was reduced from 5 to 3, they just need significantly buffed to compensate for not only reduced count, but the ridiculous preptime effort to get and sustain them every NG. Also, please increase their duration. 1 hour sounds like a long time, but it really isn't even close to enough. I farm many places in 1 game since I hate retrieving the fuckers.

Possible qol and balance improvements:

Give them a massive regen and increase their duration (permanent would be nice).

Have them rejoin games with you like Iron Golem used to.

Massively boost their spell damage, it's pathetic. WDM could also use love.

Let revives keep their aura's (with the exception of truly broken ones like Na VI shields). It ptovides another layer of strategy and theorycrafting.
YUTRA
Imp
4 | 0
i play single at offline game. how to summon and kill Shaman King Koth on Terror difficulty???

plz some 1 help me... thanks
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
YUTRA wrote:i play single at offline game. how to summon and kill Shaman King Koth on Terror difficulty???

Pick up Dark Portal skill book from a2 summoner in Arcane Sanc, cube it with your class charm, and use the skill after you kill the Ancients.
YUTRA
Imp
4 | 0
Heathen wrote:
YUTRA wrote:i play single at offline game. how to summon and kill Shaman King Koth on Terror difficulty???

Pick up Dark Portal skill book from a2 summoner in Arcane Sanc, cube it with your class charm, and use the skill after you kill the Ancients.

Thanks Heathen
Dark Portal skill book can drop from terror or destruction in Arcane Sanc?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
YUTRA wrote:
Heathen wrote:

Thanks Heathen

Destruction
YUTRA
Imp
4 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
YUTRA wrote:
Heathen wrote:

Thanks Heathen

Destruction

thanks bro..
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
While playing on sp I decided I want to respec only skills on my sorc, so I used PlugY implemented skill reset button and that is how much skills points it has given me. Is there a way to fix it?
Character is 100% legit, I leveled her by myself. Also, when I put some points in any skill and then hit reset button it doesn't give same amount of skill points. It just resets skills, but skill points left is unchanged. So when i put for example 5 points into any skill and then hit reset, my skills will be reseted, but I will have 506 points left instead of 511
Pascal
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
quote: "His most devastating attack is a streaming blast of fire, cold and lightning bolts powerful enough to annihilate any hero in a moment."

HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge

If you die by using ressurect on paladin, all the existing enemies on the screen will become invisible as well as their corpses (in case the enemies die after your death), however you can still res the invisible corpses. The corpses of your minions will become invisible as well.

The resurrection will only take the base stats of the enemies in account. That means, stat buffs from the different number of players won't count. I had an Alpha centaur resurrected on /players 8 and when I was attacked by an alpha centaur, and jumped on him right afterwards, my alpha centaur died before the enemy could. My scourges kept the adds away, so no, those couldn't have dealt any damage to my alpha centaur. Plus I just came back from town so my alpha centaur was definitely at full life.

What that means is: The more players there are in your game, the worse the skill becomes.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
isn't that the same for every skill in the game though because more players = more hp/damage of enemies..?

players 1, 100 dmg skill to a 100hp enemy kills in one hit
players 2, 100 dmg skill to 200hp enemy kills in two hits, takes longer.

The invisible bug part is weird, but the "more players in game = skill is worse" part, I'm not sure I'm following.