have a weakness just discover it and you can beat it :D
Another
Dark Huntress
12 | 2
What does the charm give?
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
the charm is more like bonus reward, the real reward is realm only a.k.a. new items
nikolaipka
Core Lord
380 | 17
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Evybody tell you need items, need this, need that, has weakness, its balanced... bla bla bla and noone killed it already.
Did you tried to port in the invisible spot next to his platform where his speed is lowered? And still desync is a problem for bone novas
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nikolaipka wrote:Evybody tell you need items, need this, need that, has weakness, its balanced... bla bla bla and noone killed it already.
Did you tried to port in the invisible spot next to his platform where his speed is lowered? And still desync is a problem for bone novas

what invis spot?
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
I do think its a bit silly that we are about a month into the league now give or take and no one has downed him yet. I understand the Devs love hard ubers and thats part of the reason i think this game is great but this is the point in the ladder where people are already starting to lose interest and play other games, this is just how ladders go since the first few weeks are the highest server pop then it dwindles off. The challenge should be doable in the first month or so while the greatest amount of people are playing. Im sure the community will get it done since there are some really resourceful and intelligent players but if it happens when the ladder population has already completely died its much less exciting since no one will be around to see the vod or screenshots of the completed uber.

personally i have 0 interest in trying it outside of sp because of the big up front costs of 100 sigs and 3 grs per attempt Im not a fan of needlessly grindy stuff that said im not saying it should be changed just saying i wont engage with content like that just because i dont find it fun.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
to be fair on their end, it's a brand new uber with no documentation yet. once its figured out, word will spread and people will get it within a couple weeks and don't have to waste sigs and gr's constnatly to understand it
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Tbh I think this new uber is rather meant for the elite of veterans. And that's fine. I for example have never killed Laz, simply because I don't have enough endurance to even get to this point. And that's why I know I'll never even attempt that uber, like I've never attempted void, laz, and many other ubers.
MrFunk
Bone Archer
77 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
shnurr214 wrote:I do think its a bit silly that we are about a month into the league now give or take and no one has downed him yet. I understand the Devs love hard ubers and thats part of the reason i think this game is great but this is the point in the ladder where people are already starting to lose interest and play other games, this is just how ladders go since the first few weeks are the highest server pop then it dwindles off. The challenge should be doable in the first month or so while the greatest amount of people are playing. Im sure the community will get it done since there are some really resourceful and intelligent players but if it happens when the ladder population has already completely died its much less exciting since no one will be around to see the vod or screenshots of the completed uber.

personally i have 0 interest in trying it outside of sp because of the big up front costs of 100 sigs and 3 grs per attempt Im not a fan of needlessly grindy stuff that said im not saying it should be changed just saying i wont engage with content like that just because i dont find it fun.

This is 100% how I feel about it. I was super excited to try something new with multiplayer mechanics but the gating seems really harsh on this one. I understand difficulty but this seems extreme.
nikolaipka
Core Lord
380 | 17
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Aero wrote:to be fair on their end, it's a brand new uber with no documentation yet. once its figured out, word will spread and people will get it within a couple weeks and don't have to waste sigs and gr's constnatly to understand it

Eveybody is sitting in the corner keepeing his little secrets, thinking can kill it first. I share info with Aerial only since the others think thay can do it and win the big prize. Its time SB to come and give some tips if its killable at all, which i doubt.
@HechtHeftig we have chars with all charms+all trophies, close to the entire base of items int the docs, stashes with beladonas, and tried everything and every spec and build and skills... Uldy, void, etc. are hard but atleast you see how their hp goes down, here even with insane dps his hp is not moving.
Edited by nikolaipka 5 years.