Vendors dont sell a lot of important items?...

Discuss Median XL!
Nirvash
Skeleton
3 | 0
Been reading how to do a lot of the quests and need things like book of summoning, candles, etc. But none of the vendors sell these items and I have never seen them. I have shrines and etc, Have been motoring through the mod and just finished terror, But have never seen these items for sale.

Any idea what we did wrong? Were on 1.14 and use the median XL launcher.

EDIT: And yes, Gheed sells orbs, but not the candles or books of summoning or anything.

Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
You're probably reading outdated info.

Hearts and Candles don't exist anymore. And the Book of Summoning was replaced by the Dark Tome (for better and worse), which you get from the Summoner in A2 Arcane Sanctuary in Destruction. Check the docs on this forum for the latest on what's changed.
https://docs.median-xl.com/

The Wiki also has some info not in the docs, such as maps and stuff.
http://median-xl.wikia.com/wiki/Median_XL_Wiki
Nirvash
Skeleton
3 | 0
thank you very much @_@ And I take it all the weird stuff my sorc randomly says in some area + ground shaking = time to use the dark tome?... I am real curious since this is happening like. ALL over.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Are you using a Rogue Priestess merc? If so, the chanting and ground-shaking are probably coming from her Tremor, a skill she gets at clvl 90. Some monsters also use Tremor, such as Ghom in the Chaos Sanctuary. And the Priestesses in Tran Athulua use the chant when they cast their spells.

When you get the Dark Tome, cube it with your Class Charm and it will give you the Dark Portal skill. When you kill certain enemies, a small red glyph will appear over your character's head. When that happens, you have 30 seconds to use Dark Portal, which will open the way to new areas, depending on the enemy you've killed.
Nirvash
Skeleton
3 | 0
Thanks for all the info =3 I will absolutely playyyyyyyy for the next month nonstop now.