Yay aus server

Discuss Median XL!
User avatar
Worldless
Dark Huntress
12 | -1
Hey whoever decided to put a aus server on here is a legend, ping is amazing never played d2 or median like it.
Anyway got afew mates who want to come play with me but I haven't played median since like 2010.

Just got a couple questions

Is it still possible to roll a pounce naginata?
Are there still quests and charms that cant be achieved after certain levels, if so any info on the page?

Thanks, Worldless
User avatar
Hiehvorak
Lava Lord
92 | 4
You can check it on this very website under Game>Documentation

https://docs.median-xl.com/

There is no pounce affixes as of now, but there is shunpo which if I'm not mistaken is a similar skill?
tranvanhieu
Rust Claw
88 | -2
Hiehvorak wrote:You can check it on this very website under Game>Documentation

https://docs.median-xl.com/

There is no pounce affixes as of now, but there is shunpo which if I'm not mistaken is a similar skill?


Smaller Pounce
blackdance66
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
tranvanhieu wrote:
Hiehvorak wrote:You can check it on this very website under Game>Documentation

https://docs.median-xl.com/

There is no pounce affixes as of now, but there is shunpo which if I'm not mistaken is a similar skill?


Smaller Pounce

useless one / anyway b co choi median nua ko.
User avatar
Aero
Madawc
6820 | 229
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Worldless wrote:Is it still possible to roll a pounce naginata?
Are there still quests and charms that cant be achieved after certain levels, if so any info on the page?


pounce cannot roll as an oskill on anything anymore besides
Cornerstone of the World
Cornerstone of the World
(Can't be Unsocketed)

Jewel (Sacred)

Required Level: 110
+1 to [random active character skill]
+10 Required Level

, which still requires a spear or naginata. Only other option is
Storm Blade
Storm Blade
(Secret)
Naginata (Sacred)


(god was looking out for you if you've found this thing since it's absurdly rare) which you can see at this link: Secret Items

The existing level challenges are LC1: Tran Athulua priestesses in Hatred (lvl 50 max), Ennead Challenge (class charm reward, lvl 80 max), and LC2: Death Projector in Terror (lvl 90 max).