Reanimate bug

Discuss Median XL!
Asmus01
Jungle Hunter
29 | 1
I was experimenting around with some stuff to make an unique build just for the fun of it.

So one of the things i decided to do, was to make a summoner with a lot of reanimates. But unfortunately it doesnt work for me. So just to clarify, the problem is that the reanimates wont spawn. If im lucky, I get a skeleton per 20 kills or so, which should not happen according to the gear stats. Also i havent even seen any other reanimates being summoned other than skeletons. Didnt see a fortress tower either. I'm a barb using wolf stance.

This is the gear I used to summon reanimates.
► Show Spoiler

That should be:
48% for skeleton
2% for Genie
1% for Nightmare
2% for Lurker
2% for lacuni soldier
1% for Corrupter warlock

So that should be over 50% of my kills that should reanimate, but that is as said, not nearly the case. :?:

And my other gear (No reanimates besides fortress and procs)
► Show Spoiler

So is it a bug or am I doing anything wrong?
Oh, and also this is my first post. I hope everything is alright. :)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
1767 | 110
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Do YOU kill the enemies or do YOUR SUMMONS kill the enemies? Because your summons can't reanimate unless they do so from the very beginning (like Veil King)

And welcome to the forum!

You might want to use the short question thread in the future. But don't worry. One of the mods will move this thread soon.
Asmus01
Jungle Hunter
29 | 1
Ah okay thanks, that may be the problem.
And I'll remember the short question thread in the future.
Asmus01
Jungle Hunter
29 | 1
It works now :) thanks.
It's quite brutal actually haha. Now I just need to play around with it and make it work in hard areas :)
madgod
Azure Drake
168 | 5
Asmus01 wrote:It works now :) thanks.
It's quite brutal actually haha. Now I just need to play around with it and make it work in hard areas :)

Loving the sea of skellys there lol
tranvanhieu
Rust Claw
84 | -2

For reanimate player, I suggest:

+Necromancer: He can reanimate monster without killing (Sacrifice), he can buff them with 2 totems and with some gear you can buff them with Snake/Kraken Stance, and the aura from the Skeletal flayer is good as well.
+Barbarian: Wolf Stance work great with Reanimate, it make them faster thus much more agressive. Spirit guide also work on reanimated monster. problem is you have to do the killing.
+Paladin with Resurrect, and he can buff them with Rapture and Tainted Blood. Noted that the resurrected monsters wont carry their aura, only reanimated monsters do.

Also try to shine craft (hidden shine) to get %reanimate on: Destroyer Shaman, Knight of Famine, Titans, for some nice Auras.

Other characters don't really have powerful ways to buff the reanimated monsters, so they are not good for this.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
1767 | 110
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
tranvanhieu wrote:

+Necromancer: He can reanimate monster without killing (Sacrifice), he can buff them with 2 totems and with some gear you can buff them with Snake/Kraken Stance, and the aura from the Skeletal flayer is good as well.
+Barbarian: Wolf Stance work great with Reanimate, it make them faster thus much more agressive. Spirit guide also work on reanimated monster. problem is you have to do the killing.
+Paladin with Resurrect, and he can buff them with Rapture and Tainted Blood. Noted that the resurrected monsters wont carry their aura, only reanimated monsters do.

Also try to shine craft (hidden shine) to get %reanimate on: Destroyer Shaman, Knight of Famine, Titans, for some nice Auras.

Other characters don't really have powerful ways to buff the reanimated monsters, so they are not good for this.

Don't forget that sorceress can roll acid fiends as oskills on a sorc armor. Add to that the damage buff from Firedance and the cold immunity from summon elementals, the slow from Chronofield... Oh boy I want to recreate my summoner sorc right now!
tranvanhieu
Rust Claw
84 | -2
HechtHeftig wrote:
tranvanhieu wrote:

Don't forget that sorceress can roll acid fiends as oskills on a sorc armor. Add to that the damage buff from Firedance and the cold immunity from summon elementals, the slow from Chronofield... Oh boy I want to recreate my summoner sorc right now!

Sorceress sure can play as a zookeeper, but then she is a summonner, not really a reanimator :D. OP want someone who can reanimate monster that can fight in hard uber.

The best candidate I think is a Necro, since he have the freedom to create reanimated monster without any fighting equipment at all, so he can equip everything with buff and aura gear.