How to improve my ThrowSin

Discuss Median XL!
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 2
Im talking about the effect of ww. You become vulnerable to attacks for a few seconds after using it. To get only 0.2 seconds vulnerability to attacks after using ww you need to put 19 points. In my character build back in 2012 v005 and XI I invested 19 points into ww.
Aero
Madawc
6736 | 231
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
its fine as a 1 point skill, really. you lure around as an assassin in most cases anyways. also, this is 2018
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 2
Yes 1 point is good already but I just wanted to be safe. Im not sure if ww is still the same in 2017. And btw Aero, you said the same thing that xarugas said to me more than 4 years ago.
Aero
Madawc
6736 | 231
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
*the plot thickens*
Dreamhunter
Monkey King
262 | 8
Why don't you use scorpion blade/limpet laser setup, it is much stronger (:
Unda
Son of Lucion
738 | 18
Because by trying not popular build and telling about it is more likely that weak sides will be reworked or improved in future ;)
Aero
Madawc
6736 | 231
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
unda pls. thinking on my own is too much to handle. we need step by step guides for strong and only strong
Randex
Skeleton
3 | 0
neocrescent wrote:In my character build back in 2012 v005 and XI I invested 19 points into ww.

I need to put only 10 points to get 0.4 sec.

Dreamhunter wrote:Why don't you use scorpion blade/limpet laser setup, it is much stronger (:

mhmm :? in limpet laser setup I need to change all my gear. So not.
Still have mind about scorpion blade build.

Ok, next question is how "Vampiric icon" work?
"Effect: burns an unholy female sign on the ground in life stealing flames" but it doesn't steal any life for me and doesn't do any dmg to monsters.
So what the hell?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
1850 | 131
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Randex wrote:
neocrescent wrote:In my character build back in 2012 v005 and XI I invested 19 points into ww.

I need to put only 10 points to get 0.4 sec.

Dreamhunter wrote:Why don't you use scorpion blade/limpet laser setup, it is much stronger (:

mhmm :? in limpet laser setup I need to change all my gear. So not.
Still have mind about scorpion blade build.

"Effect: burns an unholy female sign on the ground in life stealing flames" but it doesn't steal any life for me and doesn't do any dmg to monsters.
So what the hell?

There was actually a guide about that in the old forum. Since I’m too lazy to search for it.... the main point is: only the cross leeches if I remember correctly. The rest is just for the sake of the visuals. So try aiming at the enemies that way. It may require a bit of practice. And no, it doesn't damage anything. It just leeches.
Darthaghar
Balrog
131 | 9
Randex wrote:
neocrescent wrote:

So what the hell?

Vampiric Icon is gonna be useful in crowded ubers such as Vizjun etc you just put it inside a pack and see your healthbar fill up instantly just make sure to use Shadow Refuge for the damage reduction in order to not get one shot (I am no sure if throwsins use Shadow Refuge since in my scorpion build while leveling to 121 I did not use it because I simply one shot the mobs instead) Now I think you should mainly focus on reaching max block so your best bet would be farming signets in Nihalthak area or simply farming Tran Athula etc any area that drops Sacred Uniqe/Set items for signets/better gear

If your playing Weapon Damage based Throwsin build I would ditch that knife for a better one with Knife on striking proc and good max dmg+enhanced damage roll OR a craft with Shadowblade on striking proc and max dmg roll+enhanced damage(ofc u could do without a perfect craft)
You want to craft your main weapon first and then have a second knife to craft a better one and then if you think you got a better knife u replace ur current one and start crafting ur old one keep repeating this process until you get the perfect craft ^^

if your playing Elemental dmg thrower (Scorpion blade build) your gonna need to craft poison pierce gears and runewords ofc its not a must but you should at least have -100 enemy poison resist minimum and -135 enemy poison resist I think it was now ? to deal double your damage best weapon is probably 2x poison rune
Dead Star

Dead Star
Throwing Knives

'PoPo'
Runeword Level: 100
10% Chance to cast level 21 Shadow Blade on Striking
15% Chance to cast level 25 Scorpion Blade on Kill
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
Adds 38-50 damage
Adds 400-500 poison damage over 1 seconds
-18% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+2 Life on Striking
since every single poison type stat benefits and stacks ur Scorpion blade dmg (Poison spell damage/Poison skill duration/flat poison dmg and pierce) you should try and mixmatch the best gear you can make or find to get the highest dmg possible with those stats

Reaching max block without too many signets.... You should craft item level 1 crafted boots/gloves etc other gear pieces until u reach max block (1 rare ring 1 rare amulet + rare sacred boots= item level 1 rare sacred boots ready to craft with Abandoned shrines) The reason for doing this is because the item level 1 crafted items have lower level requirements which means you can mystic orb them with whatever you need for example Dexterity for MOAH BLOCK/FHR/FBR/Resists/Skeleton reanimates to tank for you also for socket fillers you either use Perfect Amethysts or Io runes for more %Dexterity! Without 1% max block shield you need about 4600-4800 dexterity for 75% max block with a 1% max block bladed shield your gonna need probably about 3600-3800 dexterity to reach max block!And you badly need it because its your last line of defense after Perfect Being %Avoid.... happy tinkering :mrgreen: