Small quest description suggestion

Discuss Median XL!
Gfresh
Stone Warrior
33 | 2
Starting again after a few years. The information for the level challenge 1 clearly states a max level. Quests like Butcher and Creature of flame do not, just a level req for the item. Because of this my sorc is now lvl 75 and it seems that I can no longer complete these quests. I might have to restart because im missing 3 or 4 significant charms. seems like something that could be clearer. Cheers!
Seekers
Mangler
469 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Gfresh wrote:Starting again after a few years. The information for the level challenge 1 clearly states a max level. Quests like Butcher and Creature of flame do not, just a level req for the item. Because of this my sorc is now lvl 75 and it seems that I can no longer complete these quests. I might have to restart because im missing 3 or 4 significant charms. seems like something that could be clearer. Cheers!

Only level challenge 1, level challenge 2 and ennead challenge have max lvls
If youre trying to do butcher/ creature of flame in hatred / terror you wont get their charms, its destruction only.
Gfresh
Stone Warrior
33 | 2
oh, okay. I haven't played Median for a few years. Back when butcher wasn't in Tristram you could get the charm earlier.