Just a quick question

Discuss Median XL!
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
What are the odds there can be an implement of a feature that allows you to buy back a charm from a vendor in sigma, just as a hypothetical. After a little mishap involving ormus and my demonsbane this morning, i started to wonder if that might be possible lol.
Dillweed
Imp
4 | 1
Don't think so, atleast not anytime soon. If you're single player i can hook you up with another one.
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Dillweed wrote:Don't think so, atleast not anytime soon. If you're single player i can hook you up with another one.

As much as i appreciate the offer it was a very shitty realm incident lol. Ive got everything possible on SP, not hard to replace it there haha. Thanks though!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
madgod wrote:
Dillweed wrote:Don't think so, atleast not anytime soon. If you're single player i can hook you up with another one.

As much as i appreciate the offer it was a very shitty realm incident lol. Ive got everything possible on SP, not hard to replace it there haha. Thanks though!

short questions or suggestion thread will be better for these things in the future.

which charm did you lose?
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Aero wrote:which charm did you lose?

Demonsbane
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
madgod wrote:
Aero wrote:which charm did you lose?

Demonsbane

and you need it on TSW or?
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Aero wrote:And you need it on TSW or?

I already had it on TSW and when i was holding the control key and selling some junk rings my hand twitched basically and i went over and sold it by accident. Upon doing that i realized that you cannot purchase back charms from a vendor. So i asked if there was possibility of an implication of this feature later on potentially in sigma, so that accidents such as this can be undone. if they occur to myself or someone else.