Another kind of summoner

Discuss Median XL!
Glow-Worm
Bone Archer
76 | 3
D Shamans are another reanimate with barely any HP too. They die to a calm breeze.
Gfresh
Jungle Hunter
26 | 2
I have had very good success with crafted hidden gloves that give 2% res to blood stone and 1% res to trap rat (2% would be better)

I would be more than happy to show anyone the effect of these ressurects, just message me!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
resurrects are not reanimates. don't start confusing the two.
Siriusfakk
Vampiress
38 | 0
Heathen wrote:
Knight_Saber wrote:Trap rats were always my fave resurrect targets, and do they not heal from Demon Blood aura? (Lo RW pally shield)

Indeed they do not.

I've a 121 palasummoner on realm, and have spent ample time theorycrafting with him, so trust me when I say there are no ways to heal Revives other than NPC.

Uh, why heal when you can regenerate like a real demigod on the battlefield ?

Also, isn't gift of inner fire proc the best way to keep minions happy and fed ? :flip:
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Siriusfakk wrote:
Heathen wrote:
Knight_Saber wrote:Trap rats were always my fave resurrect targets, and do they not heal from Demon Blood aura? (Lo RW pally shield)

Indeed they do not.

I've a 121 palasummoner on realm, and have spent ample time theorycrafting with him, so trust me when I say there are no ways to heal Revives other than NPC.

Uh, why heal when you can regenerate like a real demigod on the battlefield ?

Also, isn't gift of inner fire proc the best way to keep minions happy and fed ? :flip:

Gift of Inner Fire only heals you and party members, minions are unaffected. I reiterate, resurrects are unable to regenerate from any source in the game.
Siriusfakk
Vampiress
38 | 0
So, Amazons Fire Elementals cannot heal themselves but only can heal you ? Interesting
Siriusfakk
Vampiress
38 | 0
Or were those single non gift versions...