What builds are strong Sorceress builds?

Discuss Median XL!
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello,

Discovered and started playing Median 2 weeks. I always played a Sorceress in previous Diablo games so I went this way.

I started as a forked lightning sorc which was nice but a bit boring and I also wanted to experiment. Now I am a melee sorc and I find it harder to play than I would have liked/thought, especially compared to a friend I'm playing with who's using the Pouncezon.

I find it very surprising, but the guide section is extremely lacking when it come to Sorceress.

Please enlighten me, what are strong and fun sorc builds currently? :flip:
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
check some builds here viewtopic.php?f=40&t=491
IVIike
Pit Knight
104 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I always find a nice start sorc is the cold lightning sorc with the elemental set. But has been nerfed so not boss killers now.

Melee sorc with the melee sorc set can be very op and very fun. Check YouTube melee sorc. These are boss killers and farmers
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
IVIike wrote:I always find a nice start sorc is the cold lightning sorc with the elemental set. But has been nerfed so not boss killers now.

Melee sorc with the melee sorc set can be very op and very fun. Check YouTube melee sorc. These are boss killers and farmers

You are referring to the melee sorceress in the guides section?
IVIike
Pit Knight
104 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Tanin wrote:
IVIike wrote:I always find a nice start sorc is the cold lightning sorc with the elemental set. But has been nerfed so not boss killers now.

You are referring to the melee sorceress in the guides section?

Yeah. If you follow that guide you can't go wrong. Very strong builds once you progress later on
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
I have completed almost all Uber with the melee Sorc build, only few of the impossible ones remain.
lady_auriel
Prowler
19 | 5
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Melee sorc is a personal favorite of mine, oddly enough I've noticed I haven't actually finished leveling mine up...I will have to jump back onto her sometime.