Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Topic

Have a Sorc, Pally, Amazon @ lvls 121

Trying to find a good build that can reliably farm Duncraig in p1 without dying 5 times every run, but nothing clears fast enough before barrels or invisible barrels and screen clutter ruins everything

Pouncezon is not doing enough damage, even with gears

Stormcaller pally doing about 7k sheet damage stormcalls, -197% resists on top but still dying to packs / barrels / stuns

Trying different sorc builds, nothing seems very duncraig friendly - mobs hit too hard, barrels too annoying, everything too fast and not clearing fast enough with decent MF (350+ ish)

Even with 70-80% of optimal gears, struggling to clear duncraig smoothly at p1... Any suggestions? Willing to reroll, just want to faceroll this map mindlessly with some blinks or screen-wide kills and farm SSSU's efficiently
inori92
Pit Knight
113 | 28
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
anyone anything?

no 1.3 builds that can efficiently farm duncraig on 5p / 7p?
xXPPGGXx
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Psn Sorc is quiet nice for Duncraig.
EST-Commander
Sasquatch
63 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Honestly, if u wanna hear my opinion...

i farmed D dunc with an assassin not even lvl 121 and no great gear. I was using noctule and believe me with decent block and some %dr and avoid which assassin initially have it is pretty easy to farm duncraig. Also keep in mind u got prismatic cloak passive skill which adds flat dr and adds some flat dr to bloodbath (which is the assassin innate skill). If u really struggle and nothing really seems to work then i would really suggest you try out the noctule sin build. I was able to complete a lot of ubers and with it and i was able to farm most content (triune dunc ta teganze, even fauzt is you are careful). Lmk if u need to know about
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Claw assa is my favourite dunc farmer, dodge rly help there. Also you can make 1000+ mf on it without losing clear speed.

What items/charms you have on pounce ama and stormcall paladin, I dont understand your problem?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
werewolf druid. also any of those builds you have can do them. you just need to learn to play around barrels + screen cluttering. dont run straight in packs for example.
turbo power
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
My trap Rat easy clear this area ;)
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
turbo power wrote:My trap Rat easy clear this area ;)

yeah, trap rat is probably the safest there :bounce:
vangpride
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Tbh i've been looking for a Char that can run Dcows/TA/Dunc and K3K. My Deathgaze can run Dcows/TA and K3K but not Dunc. I died a lot. I was thinking of converting him into a Summoner. Would that improve his farming? I heard they're great farmers. If not Would you reccomend a Trap Rat for all 4 areas..? A Sin that an farm and have about at least 400 MF would be great.
Im_a_ninja
Core Lord
384 | 39
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tkorpi wrote:werewolf druid. also any of those builds you have can do them. you just need to learn to play around barrels + screen cluttering. dont run straight in packs for example.

This