PlugY and median xl

Discuss Median XL!
Diru-Saku97
Imp
4 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Can anyone tell me how to get the new median XL to run with the plugY mod. I saw a video of someone playing median with the plugY mod, I saw that the had the infinite stash box so I know it can be done.

Nevermind I figured it out.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Thick Plugy option in MXL Launcher settings and you can enjoy stash on SP without problems.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I do wonder if SIGMA will have a plugy plug-in already set up when it drops on the 18th..
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Primarch wrote:I do wonder if SIGMA will have a plugy plug-in already set up when it drops on the 18th..

Plugy won‘t be supported anymore. But it‘s said that instead you will have a shared/bigger stash, so plugy won‘t be necessary.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HechtHeftig wrote:
Primarch wrote:I do wonder if SIGMA will have a plugy plug-in already set up when it drops on the 18th..

Plugy won‘t be supported anymore. But it‘s said that instead you will have a shared/bigger stash, so plugy won‘t be necessary.

By “not supported” do you mean there’s no chance it’ll ever be implemented? What about D2SE?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Primarch wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:

By “not supported” do you mean there’s no chance it’ll ever be implemented? What about D2SE?

Nope. And nope.

Whist once said that he dislikes D2SE because it limited his options. So in case of D2SE it's really unlikely that Sigma will ever work with it. You can have 2 copies of D2 on your pc though. One with D2SE and one with the Launcher installing Sigma.

Concerning plugy: Wasn't the developement of Plugy cancelled? Even D2SE and the launcher don't use the most current version of Plugy. So it's unlikely that they will rework it for a modification.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
HechtHeftig wrote:Whist once said that he dislikes D2SE because it limited his options. So in case of D2SE it's really unlikely that Sigma will ever work with it. You can have 2 copies of D2 on your pc though. One with D2SE and one with the Launcher installing Sigma.

No need for 2 copies of D2 'cause main diablo 2 data will remain untouched and all patches/versions/cores of vanilla d2 (1.07-1.13c patch_d2.mpq and dlls) already included in d2se. In other words: both Sigma launcher and d2se will work together with just one diablo 2 copy installed (me personally put d2se on top of diablo 2 1.10 with BTH mod pre-installed and everything working well). You still can use d2se for OTHER mods but you won't be able to launch Sigma from under it.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
if plugy/shared stash will no longer work you can just create as many mules characters as you want , to carry all the crap you find that looks interesting or worth keeping . give them proper names that are pointing out about what they are carrying (name examples: Signets/rare rings/barbarian_SUs ) in order to keep a structured list and not waste much time on finding what you are looking for . it takes a bit more time to build and use , but it's basically the same thing as having a shared stash , so no worry at all

the same happened when we have moved on from xvi to m2017 - wipe . in the beginning there were mules as described above , short after that there was a plugy adjustment that made it compatible with the new patch . i believe it will happen the same when Sigma comes out
blackwalker
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
i still hope single players can have a shared stash,because there is no severs in my area although i want to play relam
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ChuckNoRis wrote:if plugy/shared stash will no longer work you can just create as many mules characters as you want , to carry all the crap you find that looks interesting or worth keeping . give them proper names that are pointing out about what they are carrying (name examples: Signets/rare rings/barbarian_SUs ) in order to keep a structured list and not waste much time on finding what you are looking for . it takes a bit more time to build and use , but it's basically the same thing as having a shared stash , so no worry at all

the same happened when we have moved on from xvi to m2017 - wipe . in the beginning there were mules as described above , short after that there was a plugy adjustment that made it compatible with the new patch . i believe it will happen the same when Sigma comes out

How would mules help on single player? What you’re describing is a multiplayer item management system. Plugy was never useable online, anyways.