drop filter problem

Discuss Median XL!
blind6666
Skeleton
2 | 0
How to set drop filter to show perfect gems,sacred rare items,rare jewel.rare rings amulet?
Jerrif
Prowler
16 | 4
The drop filter does not hide any of those, and it is not configurable anyway.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
You can ask directly here D2Stats.

If you meant notifier, then add lines under Notifier tab:

"Perfect.+"
sacred rare
"Jewel" rare
"Ring$|Amulet" rare
UnDrac
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Jerrif wrote:The drop filter does not hide any of those, and it is not configurable anyway.

Actually, the drop filter can be configured by checking in the options "Drop filter only shows items that are notified" And changing Notifier to fit your needs, it is highly configurable, Default Drop Filter is just a catch all important bits, and not show the less important ones.

I currently have it set up as default, Plus showing amulets/rings that drop (Magic, as Rare/Unique are already covered) so I can rack up some gold at the starting levels.
blind6666
Skeleton
2 | 0
thx Unda
Jerrif
Prowler
16 | 4
UnDrac wrote:Actually, the drop filter can be configured by checking in the options "Drop filter only shows items that are notified" And changing Notifier to fit your needs, it is highly configurable, Default Drop Filter is just a catch all important bits, and not show the less important ones.

I currently have it set up as default, Plus showing amulets/rings that drop (Magic, as Rare/Unique are already covered) so I can rack up some gold at the starting levels.

Oh wow, I was using an old version of D2Stats, and I had no idea he added that functionality. My mistake!