Bad In Game Lag

Discuss Median XL!
Ginggamer
Imp
4 | 0
Just last week Median XL starting giving me lag when interacting with things like portals, talking to townspeople, using potions etc... As another example when I select and item in my inventory it doesn't pick up for about 2 seconds. Does anyone have a fix for this? My internet connection is great, I made sure all of my drivers are up to date and reinstalled Median XL. ( I have not yet tried to reinstall D2 or LOD)
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
If you play online try changing GS, here the list of servers: https://tsw.median-xl.com/info
You can also try playing without sounds and/or change your video mode, speaking of which what mode are you using?
Ginggamer
Imp
4 | 0
Thank you for your response RequiemLux, when I log in, I only see 1 server option (TSW) but I will see if I am missing something. I am using Direct Draw 2d but have also tried the other modes. It recommends I use 3dFXGlide but when I do and maximize the window, it makes the game window about 3"x3". I also just tried with sound disabled and the lag is still there.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Type /server to see a list of servers and their corresponding #. Then type /gs # to switch to the server you want. There is a space between gs and #. So if you wanted texas, type /gs 10

You can use these commands in the game lobby or in game, but it won't take effect until you create a new game.
Ginggamer
Imp
4 | 0
Thank you for your reply Fumbles, I successfully switched server but the lag is still there.
Ginggamer
Imp
4 | 0
Update, I reset my modem and it fixed the problem. I didn't try this before since everything else seemed to be working okay.