So about that K3K

Discuss Median XL!
Battery
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
Battery wrote:It's the easiest place to find set and level 100 runes.

I don't need sets and I have plenty of Lvl 100 runes. The ones I need now are Great Runes and the other kind. But Destro Fautz is no joke. I did manage to get through Destro K3K though last night and I picked up a couple other easy charms from the Jungles as well (Akarat's & Moon Spider).

I think I need those runes from Destruction Fautz unless there's some other place I should go first.

Try teganze, and see which area is more comfortable for you to farm. Also, did you farm 500 stat sig, it's boring to farm those, but a huge part of the game.
IBagboyBrownI
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Battery wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:

I don't need sets and I have plenty of Lvl 100 runes. The ones I need now are Great Runes and the other kind. But Destro Fautz is no joke. I did manage to get through Destro K3K though last night and I picked up a couple other easy charms from the Jungles as well (Akarat's & Moon Spider).

I think I need those runes from Destruction Fautz unless there's some other place I should go first.

Try teganze, and see which area is more comfortable for you to farm. Also, did you farm 500 stat sig, it's boring to farm those, but a huge part of the game.

Not yet, but hey also I did get a signet of skill from the jungles. I read u can use 3 of them, but only found 1. A forest protector dropped it. They can drop 2 more right, if I keep farming those?

I'll check out Teganze when I get off work.
Battery
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
IBagboyBrownI wrote:
Battery wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:

Not yet, but hey also I did get a signet of skill from the jungles. I read u can use 3 of them, but only found 1. A forest protector dropped it. They can drop 2 more right, if I keep farming those?

I wouldnt farm the forest, the forest protector take really long to kill, it's really inefficient.
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Battery wrote:
IBagboyBrownI wrote:
Battery wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:

I wouldnt farm the forest, the forest protector take really long to kill, it's really inefficient.

You say don't farm the forest as if you know there's a better alternative, yet offer nothing. I don't understand.
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
IBagboyBrownI wrote:
Battery wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:

Ignore the guy who said don't farm the jungle. Jungle is the best place to get sigs. You can ignore the trees, every monster has signet drop bias there.
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
notforkeeps wrote:
IBagboyBrownI wrote:
Battery wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:

Ignore the guy who said don't farm the jungle. Jungle is the best place to get sigs. You can ignore the trees, every monster has signet drop bias there.

Ok, just farm the forest then. Yea, the protectors aren't bad, my merc melts them. But it's good to know everything can drop them. Maybe I'll find a couple omw to Teganze. That jungle is entirely way too big, imho.
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Its meant to be a farm area, so thats why its large. Im not sure if Teganze monster have bias, possibly only the "Torajan Jungle" area has the bias.
IBagboyBrownI
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
notforkeeps wrote:Its meant to be a farm area, so thats why its large. Im not sure if Teganze monster have bias, possibly only the "Torajan Jungle" area has the bias.

Someone said "oh just go farm teganze" and I'll tell ya what. There ain't no farming that place for me. Way too much trash firing way too much trash at u from off screen. I cant even begin to get enough elven songs out there.
Battery
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
Battery wrote:
IBagboyBrownI wrote:
Battery wrote:
Bagboy_Brown wrote:

You say don't farm the forest as if you know there's a better alternative, yet offer nothing. I don't understand.

Nihlathak runs are boring but it's the best for farming sig. If you want to farm for skill sig, then farm the forest, but the monster density really sucks in there, and it's a huge maze, so you will spend a lot time walking around.

Here's a couple farming area and why
1, K3K, easy to access, easy to farm, shrine
2, Tran, higher chance for unique, high monster density, a big circle
3, Tengaze, Layout is 2 circles, elemental runes
4, Fauzt, super high monster density, great runes.
5, Duncraig, the harder and better drop version of Tran
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Battery wrote:Nihlathak runs are boring but it's the best for farming sig. If you want to farm for skill sig, then farm the forest, but the monster density really sucks in there, and it's a huge maze, so you will spend a lot time walking around.

Here's a couple farming area and why
1, K3K, easy to access, easy to farm, shrine
2, Tran, higher chance for unique, high monster density, a big circle
3, Tengaze, Layout is 2 circles, elemental runes
4, Fauzt, super high monster density, great runes.
5, Duncraig, the harder and better drop version of Tran

Teganze, Fautz & Duncraig are too hard right now, I think. Tran isn't really.... they hurt if they swarm you, but I can farm it if I take my time. Thanks for the info! :D