So about that K3K

Discuss Median XL!
Revelations
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
If you made a barb and struggled, I think it is 100% operator error.

There is a guide on how to farm everything with just TU's on a barb. If you can't manage doing K3K on barb, much less anything else, then you have something else to work out other than your opinion of the mod.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
This thread really should get closed down before it falls apart. I think bagboy already had his concerns solved, no need to keep dragging it out unless he has more questions about k3k
chuk15
Thunder Beetle
51 | 2
Revelations wrote:If you made a barb and struggled, I think it is 100% operator error.

There is a guide on how to farm everything with just TU's on a barb. If you can't manage doing K3K on barb, much less anything else, then you have something else to work out other than your opinion of the mod.

Barb is literally broken in k3k, bear stance removes immunity. This allows stacking of phys damage and life leach to face tank kill everything in 2 secs
SarahAustin
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
SarahAustin wrote:
Revelations wrote:>Sees someone complaining about troll mobs in Median
>Realizes he's talking about K3K

Definitely do not do anything past K3K if that is enough for you to make a rage post.

True, sounds like a sad whiner who doesnt get it that Median XL isnt some easy mode mod.

Sounds like someone who only plays that hack job SP trash.

Youre just a QQing troll. Just uninstall and go play D3.
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Mods /thread. TY.
IBagboyBrownI
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
chuk15 wrote:
Revelations wrote:If you made a barb and struggled, I think it is 100% operator error.

Barb is literally broken in k3k, bear stance removes immunity. This allows stacking of phys damage and life leach to face tank kill everything in 2 secs

I'm not a barb tho....?
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
There were multiple issues with this quest. It was unintuitive for an early quest, immortal skeletons would block players from attacking totems and make it very difficult for certain builds to deal with.

Shadowgate aura: Changed visuals to reduce lag, now increases skeleton life by 100% instead of making them invulnerable

So, apparently it's not just me.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
The only issue was that it took much time to lure skeletons away, making farming there boring. If you die multiple times and cry on the Forum that you have no gold anymore, it‘s your own fault for lacking the understanding of luring tactics. Of course trap rat had issues with that place but with the egg you can lay right next to the totems, it‘s rather easy. Thornwall has been shit for ages since it has nd. That‘s removed in sigma, too.

Honestly, most people just rushed to the bottom right corner for that charm since that one never was protected by a shield. It‘s way faster if you just want the charm.
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HechtHeftig wrote:The only issue was that it took much time to lure skeletons away, making farming there boring. If you die multiple times and cry on the Forum that you have no gold anymore, it‘s your own fault for lacking the understanding of luring tactics. Of course trap rat had issues with that place but with the egg you can lay right next to the totems, it‘s rather easy. Thornwall has been shit for ages since it has nd. That‘s removed in sigma, too.

Honestly, most people just rushed to the bottom right corner for that charm since that one never was protected by a shield. It‘s way faster if you just want the charm.

I didn't say anything about gold, just how not fun it was as a trap rat. All issues were addressed though. Even that gold issue you thought this post was about. :flip:
Icegod101
Djinn
534 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
no worries (hopefully) about that come next patch, you should be able to rip and tear through the skeleton populations