Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
How about just having fun, take is easy, try some builds, if it doesn't work you can roll another one, adjust it.
You don't need to play best and fastest build planned to the teeth, to have fun in the game. I strongly advise this approach, it also makes game last longer, than if you just rush endgame with most optimal spec. It is like competitive eating, why not enjoy the meal instead?
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
demonshalo wrote:
Ruubel wrote:Cmon, play the game, do not ask for items and stuff....Game is not out and ppl already want "all answers", cmon.

Well releasing the docs earlier sure would have helped rather than having everyone fumble like mad while beta testers will know exactly what they need to do and how... Yeapp. Makes total sense!

Its not a rushing game, play it for yourself not for betatesters or devs or whatever.
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge

Aero always answers like that. He gives the necessary information while insulting you. Thats just how he is as a person. Dont mind him.
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Ruubel wrote:
demonshalo wrote:
Ruubel wrote:Cmon, play the game, do not ask for items and stuff....Game is not out and ppl already want "all answers", cmon.

Well releasing the docs earlier sure would have helped rather than having everyone fumble like mad while beta testers will know exactly what they need to do and how... Yeapp. Makes total sense!

Its not a rushing game, play it for yourself not for betatesters or devs or whatever.

lets agree to disagree :D
Kraer
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
demonshalo wrote:
Hans2 wrote:no advice, go play it yourself Friday and figure it out like everyone else....

just a quick fyi, "everyone" else isn´t figuring it out. Some have had beta access and know a thing or two. So asking a question like this is not unreasonable. Don´t mean to be an ass but I don´t understand why people are dismissive of his question? :/

Thanks man...Got -6 cookies from this post alone lmao...
titan015
Stone Warrior
33 | 4
Im playing it at the moment and I think both vessels are a little bit underwhelming. Both consume tons of skill points to max yet they aren't that impressive in killing things. I don't know im still level 30. To be sure though demiurge is really good.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
i also started a neutraldin .... atm lvl 21 ... until now he is doing his job fine .... Andariel was no problem, just stood near to hear and waited till she died .... curios how it will be in the next areas :bounce:
KratosTheAxeman
Pit Knight
101 | 3
titan015 wrote:Im playing it at the moment and I think both vessels are a little bit underwhelming. Both consume tons of skill points to max yet they aren't that impressive in killing things. I don't know im still level 30. To be sure though demiurge is really good.

The Thunderhead Shield gives a flat 21-30% boost to both Vessels just at tier one. Combine that with some skill dumps into Shadow & Equinox & Life 'n Death, and it should be a good boon to damage for the Vessels. That, alongside some items that boost your Energy stat. If the Vessels count as a spell, any items that boost your physical/magical damage could also help in this regard.

That, or you could try Addertongue, which gives you the Winter Avatar Oskill. Has decent AOE, and while I'm very early in, it's just melting enemies. You could combine that with something such as Ice Shell/Queen of Glass, Aerin Orbiter, Skull Lord (assuming the Vessels count as spells; in which case this could help considerably) or The Celestial Crown. All of that will greatly buff the Winter Avatar's attack damage, and to a lesser extent, your Vessels. Then later down the line, you can swap out for another OSkill to supplement or replace it entirely.

This is just conjecture honestly. speculation at best. Despite that, I hope this helps.

PS: I couldn't get the insert item window to load, sorry!
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/366353136 this will give you a heads-up to the updates i am about to do to the Athelstan miniguide in very few days . by the end of that short vid you may notice the gear parts i've been using

it's still under intensive testing , i will stream some more of the tests later this evening

it gets stronger and stronger as you advance and level up and your vessels gain more targets and more boosting .
Akak_
Pit Knight
109 | 0
unbelievable, so much (5 pages) of shit in this thread, too bad TS can't moderate/delete all this nonsense,
still w8ing for wise ppl with their advices on neutraldin - a couple of items a couple of suggestions - would be welcome

p.s. so far have only seen a sacred goedenag = thx for this, need moar

p.p.s i would suggest to delete this thread later and start another one (with the same name) clean and include valuable advices in the 1st post

edit:
Pax Mystica
Pax Mystica
Staves

'Tir'
Runeword Level: 10
+1 to All Skills
+7% to Spell Damage
+(2 to 5) to Blink
Elemental Resists +(11 to 15)%
(11 to 13)% Magic Find
is godly on swap from the very beggining up untill the end of nightmare (for me), repair costs 1-9gold or smth so this blink is free (saves a lot of time)