but why did you remove the automatic run?

Discuss Median XL!
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Devs could bring running back, but on run there might be an indicator, pointig out that Def is 0, similar to debuff and buff markers
DarkMagicianTT
Banned
10 | 0
Bring back auto run. This change is ass.
antonius
Azure Drake
165 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Gausson wrote:Mouse 5 is toggle run/walk... well... Do you guys nOt hAve mOUsE5?

no, what is mouse 5?
Gausson
Prowler
18 | 1
antonius wrote:no, what is mouse 5?

Mouse thumb buttons, usually come in pairs, mouse 5 in front, mouse 4 at the back.

I guess most PC in office don't come with mouses that have thumb buttons... O-)
BrecMadak
Sasquatch
65 | 2
Ruubel wrote:Devs could bring running back, but on run there might be an indicator, pointig out that Def is 0, similar to debuff and buff markers

^This.
Create an active status icon for the loss of defense rating and the worry is no more!

This change really serves no purpose but adds more tedium and quirkiness for nothing! It is now for sure not a favour for the player.

Now Sigma goes into overdrive to guide newbies which vanilla did not even dare to switch ever which is not welcoming change.

Just revert it back, please.
Edited by BrecMadak 5 years.
Doomsday
Bone Archer
76 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I hate it when my char is slow and they take out alle the speed booster from Mo´s/ Jewels etc..... play now pounce where you can at least speed jump and have passive skill with move speed %.
dirtpoorchris
Prowler
18 | 0
I dunno I feel like my character is fast without running. So maybe if they turned sprint into a damage buff that upped ur runspeed by x5 for 3 seconds like ur running at them. Or change sorceress sprint into 5 free teleports. Or make it so paladin doesn't run or walk but he jogs always. Or so that all barbarians attack stun after sprint. Or assassin regenerates full mana by sprinting.

I feel like walking is already really fast
25jai
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I agree. Ranged fragile chars have no chance of surviving in hell because mobs rush you all day long. Stamina drain is way to much. Either give us enigma or let us run.
fr10wi
Prowler
15 | 0
I was surprised too
Worldless
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I like the change, makes the game feel more dynamic and you dont have to remember to press r before combat just blink in and start killing shit haha
And also nerfing movement speed is great, I hated running at the speed of light with just beacon on.
Plus you all just hide behind summons or face tank end game anyway no need to complain about kiting

Overall situation running is a +1 from me loving sigma so far