Are there any good physical dmg Oskills for Paladin?

Discuss Median XL!
robizeratul
Vampiress
37 | 0
want to make a physical dmg build...but it seems to me he doesn't have any good physichal skills. I have a light build (forget the name).

Anyone know the oskills? been searching for a while but couldn't find anything good. Thoughts?
FuriousBEAR
Cog
204 | 11
bro, check the documents
KratosTheAxeman
Pit Knight
101 | 3
If instead of actually answering the question you opt to state something retardedly obvious like "Check the Documents!". At least have the decency to say WHERE in the documents one should look.

To OP: dug through the docs for the same reason. Did a search, found this http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?t=2320

Outdated, but check the item affixes section too for Oskills and what they spawn on. Coudlnt find a proper Oskill list in the Docs for sigma, unless I entirely overlooked it.

I cannot give advice for Oskills unfortunately, never had much use for them until recently. Still, hope this helps.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
since when did Divine Judgement and Retaliate started to be not enough for e good physical damage build ? roflmao

sper ca glumesti
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
ChuckNoRis wrote:since when did Divine Judgement and Retaliate started to be not enough for e good physical damage build ? roflmao

sper ca glumesti

it was overused in last patches and imba at some times

KratosTheAxeman wrote:
To OP: dug through the docs for the same reason. Did a search, found this http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?t=2320

Outdated, but check the item affixes section too for Oskills and what they spawn on. Coudlnt find a proper Oskill list in the Docs for sigma, unless I entirely overlooked it.

I cannot give advice for Oskills unfortunately, never had much use for them until recently. Still, hope this helps.

ty, awesome :)

paladin used

wrath as oskill /
apocalypse /
lightning wall

and some more

for melee oskills, i dunno, but there are some great out there and also some not so great, just you have to test them or figure out what could fit your playstyle / area farming / bosskills / etc ?!?
robizeratul
Vampiress
37 | 0
Thanks for the suggestions!

I have looked at most of the oskills, but it seems a lot of them have 50% bonus dmg or less. ALso, I got "clobber" and tested it, but it seems to me the skill doesn't work. It doesn't do anything.

I am asking because I want to try a new build, with the Skin of Kabraxis armor. It gives scepter mastery + 300% bonus dmg if wielder a scepter. So that's why I need a skill to actually hit stuff with it. And it seems to be the normal Paladin skills are not good for this, since they don't deal physical dmg
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
robizeratul wrote:Thanks for the suggestions!

I have looked at most of the oskills, but it seems a lot of them have 50% bonus dmg or less. ALso, I got "clobber" and tested it, but it seems to me the skill doesn't work. It doesn't do anything.

I am asking because I want to try a new build, with the Skin of Kabraxis armor. It gives scepter mastery + 300% bonus dmg if wielder a scepter. So that's why I need a skill to actually hit stuff with it. And it seems to be the normal Paladin skills are not good for this, since they don't deal physical dmg

Paladin has allot melee skills that deal physical dmg/ Magic dmg and ele cold / fire dmg

i cannot tell if the bonus from the unique armor is huge or not, i have to test this also

+1 to Scepter Mastery

if this has the same stats like from vanilla barb, then it gets some ed% / ar% / crit%

scepter comes in question if a amazon can use this as for bosskills ? but its probably not as good as for AoE clearing compared to crafts/ pur dmg unique armors

not sure about this

maybe some other guy got this item tested well yet ? would be interessting to know

if you go melee as paladin, then i recommend an sacred hand of god crafted with huge dmg and max dmg mod
and not an scepter, also as with an melee oskill, it comes to the question what to farm with it ? aswell, the paladin has very nice melee skills 'onboard' in his skilltree..... but it could be fun ofc, if you got the right items together ! (yet)